• Banned User

Question Plea for any cast members on board..

I was wondering if there were any cast members on the board who might happen to have a ticket they could give to me or perhaps the ability to sign people in. My mom wants to go to Disneyland when all of the Holiday stuff is up and she doesn't have an AP. She doesn't go on many rides because she can't handle them (back problems) and she only wants to go for the evening to see HMH and the parade and fireworks as she has severe fatigue and can't handle much more than a couple hours. She is out of work right now and looking.. hopefully she'll have a job by then but I was just wondering if anyone wanted to help her out in a month, we'd be really appreciative. Thanks

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Re: Plea for any cast members on board..

Um.

Well, all I can suggest is that Coke is offering a pretty good promotion for 2-day Park Hoppers and both Southern California Annual Passes. Just check the coupon on 2-liter bottles and cases of canned Coke.

Southern California Residents still have that $71 one-day Park Hopper offer available as well.

• Banned User

She just wants to go for a few hours that night though. So what I may end up doing is just buying her the $56 ticket if it comes to that. I have an AP so I'm no issue, it's just getting her in.

• A Pirate's life for me!

I'm not a CM, but I do have a Premium AP. Do they still offer the discounted admission for Premium AP holders? I know they have sent notices to us about getting a deal on friends/family, that sort of thing for admissions in the past. If so, I'd be glad to help.

Hopefully, a CM will help out. Nothing beats their price...free.

Good luck!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Bump...Since EagleWings is a deserving Imaginear to be.

PM her if you can help and would prefer to be discreet.

Thanks!

• Senior Minion

Due to the nature of this thread,it is now closed. Any questions PLEASE PM A moderator.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.