Thread: Club 33

Talking Club 33

If anyone has a membership and would be willing to get me in that would be awesome. I have always wanted to go to club 33 and would love to take my neice for her birthday in july. I'd be willing to pay for your dinner or whatever let me know please. Thanks!! email me at [email protected]

• Closed Account

Re: Club 33

I notice this is your first post, and that you made the same post on at least one other board (also your first and only post). To me, joining a message board just to (apparently) try to get into C33 is poor form. But that's just me.

Anyway, while anything is possible, my only advice to you is not to get your hopes up.
    Last edited by Steve DeGaetano; 04-28-2010 at 09:56 AM.

• Rock Star Minion

Here, the queue forms in order of when you joined the board.

No fastpasses.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

I'm not just joining to try to get into club 33. I have been on here many times just never joined, so decided to now. That just happened to be my first post.

• Closed Account

Well, I wish you luck. But truthfully, most C33 members are a might hesitant about having strangers attend the club under their name. But like I said, anything's possible.

yeah I know, but thought I would try. I've been wanting to go for a while. I want to join the mailing list, but I want to wait until I have a permanent address.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Your best bet is always to reach out to someone you know. Club 33 members can get in trouble for things like this. And no one wants that.

Honestly, you'd get a much better meal at Napa Rose in the Grand Californian and it would be just as special.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• show'em yer larboard side

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    I notice this is your first post, and that you made the same post on at least one other board (also your first and only post). To me, joining a message board just to (apparently) try to get into C33 is poor form. But that's just me.

Anyway, while anything is possible, my only advice to you is not to get your hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Here, the queue forms in order of when you joined the board.

No fastpasses.
    Yeah...pretty much what they said. I've found you need to build rapport with others before you ask them to invite you to such an exclusive meal/experience.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

yeah I know, but maybe there is somebody nice out there. I might just end up going to the Blue Bayou, which is my favorite. Just want to experience club 33 once in my life. It would be nice.

• Closed Account

Allstate Insurance has a corporate membership. My agent (who's also a friend) took me once. I'm sure other insurers or banks or realtors or what-have-you have corporate memberships. I'd try that route.