Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

Talking Contest is over Win annual passes Disneyland tickets and ticket to the coke WOC 9/10

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/worldofcolor/

Enter the coke contest you don't have to purchase anything click on no code and it will give you one. I just won four tickets to the world of color party 9/10/10. Good luck hope alot of micechatters win.

The prizes are Annual passes, tickets to Disneyland, tickets to the world of color party, 50.00 to Ralphs or Worlsd of color wall paper.
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 09-13-2010 at 02:22 PM.

• Banned User

Re: Win annual passes, Disneyland tickets and ticket to the coke WOC party 9/10/10

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Coca-Cola Color Palette Sweepstakes at Ralphs, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Tinker Bell World of Color Wallpaper!

To download your wallpaper click on one of the links below:

1024x768
    1280x1024
    1920x1200
    800x600

Re: Win annual passes, Disneyland tickets and ticket to the coke WOC party 9/10/10

Residents outside of California cannot enter to win. D=

• Bring Your Own Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandtour View Post
    Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Coca-Cola Color Palette Sweepstakes at Ralphs, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a Tinker Bell World of Color Wallpaper!

To download your wallpaper click on one of the links below:

1024x768
    1280x1024
    1920x1200
    800x600
    Thanks for the wallpaper!
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Yeah I got the wallpaper too.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• AP holder 400 miles away

thanks! imma do this each day. i just won a tinker bell wall paper not exactly what i'd prefer on my desktop but i'll keep trying haha

WOW! It says I won a $50 Ralphs gift card. OK. That was a good link. Can you enter daily? I better go back and read the rules. Thanks disneylandkitty.

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/wo...age?page=rules

Limit: 1 Instant Win Game play per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry.

Quote Originally Posted by philosofy View Post
    https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/wo...age?page=rules

Limit: 1 Instant Win Game play per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry.
    Thanks! I'll play again tomorrow then. I got an e-mail telling me my gift card will be mailed out in 8-10 weeks. I'm just kind of amazed, I'm easy to impress that way. And I never win anything.

• Disneyland History Lover

I used the free code they provide and got the wallpaper.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by princess victoria View Post
    i used the free code they provide and got the wallpaper.
    +1
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

•   

I won a 2-pack of park hoppers! Too Cool. Thanks Disneylandkitty!

• Minion

Awsome I'm glad people are winning remember you can do it once a day till Aug 5th... I plan to do it everyday. I'm happy I won the 4 tickets to the party. I'm stoked other micechatters are winning cool prizes too.

• Minion

now my fiancee just won 2-pack one day park hoppers

You have been selected as the winner of 2-Packs of 1-Day Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets good for admission to Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure Park! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. You can expect to receive your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Just won a $50 Ralphs Gift Card!

"I can load up my backpack with snacks from Ralphs before heading off to the park to see World Of Color!" -Monorail Man

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast