Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Forgotten Spirit

Re: Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

I'm so sorry, he's lucky to have a daughter that cares so much for him. Sorry I can't purchase anything, but my thoughts are to you

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Please pray for my dad is going to be homeless in a week. selling jewlery on ebay

I'll definitely keep your dad in my prayers, disneylandkitty. My life seems to be the inverse of many in this poor economy created by an enept government. When times were good, few recognized my marketable talents. In these recessionary times, I'm doing better and better. If things steadily improve, I'll purchase some items from you next year. Afterall, each of us that belong to God are family.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
    • Kerplookee

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/worldofcolor/

Enter the coke contest you don't have to purchase anything click on no code and it will give you one. I just won four tickets to the world of color party 9/10/10. Good luck hope alot of micechatters win.
    Just found out I won four tickets to the verizon World of color party....I'm so happy I won the Verizon and the coke contest... me be having my own party with all my friends!!!!
    Have you thought about selling these WOC tickets? I'm sure they could bring in more than enough money to help daddy. After all, its a show that doesn't cost a park guest anything extra. Sounds like easy money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

• Minion

I'm a very honest person... I would love to sell the tickets but that would be dishonest... also the Verizon contast made you give them the names of all three friends you are bringing... I guess that's how they make sure you don't sell them.... I try to do the right thing in gods eyes and hopefully he will help me and my familly.....

•   
    • Kerplookee

I'm a very honest person... I would love to sell the tickets but that would be dishonest... also the Verizon contast made you give them the names of all three friends you are bringing... I guess that's how they make sure you don't sell them.... I try to do the right thing in gods eyes and hopefully he will help me and my familly.....
    Are you saying that selling things you got for free is dishonest?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    Are you saying that selling things you got for free is dishonest?
    I wholeheartedly agree Duck. There's absolutely nothing wrong with selling free tickets or any form of a gift in a tragic time of crisis concerning a beloved and cherished family member.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

i don't want to argue about selling tickets.... i want to help my dad and sell ebay items...
    Last edited by disneylandkitty; 08-25-2010 at 12:27 PM.

• Minion

• Minion

Last edited by disneylandkitty; 08-26-2010 at 08:05 AM.

• Minion

My dad is officially homeless... thank you for thoughs who have helped... everyone else please check the handmade silver ring I have up on auction on ebay for very cheap prices.... My ebay id is kittykat.949

• Minion

I put up more items tonight!!!

• Minion

Earrings are now up closing within the next couple nights please check them out... ebay user id kittykat.949

•   
    • Kerplookee

My dad is officially homeless... thank you for thoughs who have helped... everyone else please check the handmade silver ring I have up on auction on ebay for very cheap prices.... My ebay id is kittykat.949
    Hopefully I'm not crossing a line, but curious if the sold ebay items have helped your father out? Did you raise enough to get him a new place or maybe a nice coffee mug?
    best of luck selling your items.

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Maybe taking your dad to Disneyland one day would brighten his spirits. I read the other thread in the main forum and noted that you had a ticket available. Best of luck to your father.

• Minion

Yes I did take him to see world of color private party and the next day I used one of the park hoppers I won for a full day at Disney. We even saw fireworks and fantasmic he was so greatful and happy....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast