Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I am a annual pass holder located in the Inland Empire (Riverside/San Bernardino) area of Southern California. Most of my regular friends don't have passes or aren't interested in going to DL. Anyway, I have some time off this week and want to hit the parks and was looking for a new friend to hang out with. More specifically, a nice woman that would be interested in dating another AP holder.

My info: I am white, 30, 6'-4", 350lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, drug free and non smoker. Live in Colton. I am a genuine nice guy who is honest, caring and treats all people he is around with respect. Single, never married, no kids. I don't drink and am not really into the club scene.

If interested, send me a private message & we can go from there. We can meetup at the park or travel together. Though if we travel together, it would be good to meet beforehand for coffee or something to get to know each other.

Because I know I might get this response, yes I have seen the stuff about the Sunday meetups, but I usually don't go Sunday's and I'm not really into group things.

Thank you.