Smile 2 tickets for knotts berry farm new years eve party trade

Hi guys, I recently won two tickets to k earth 101's new years eve party at knotts berry farm and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade disneyland tickets? It doesn't necessarily have to be park hopper tickets but it would be nice The tickets are only good for new years eve but you get to see live bands like a beatles tribute band and Berlin (song: riiiding on the metrooo haha). Please let me know guys if anyones interested. My gf's bday is on christmas day! and I would love to take her to disneyland

Re: 2 tickets for knotts berry farm new years eve party trade

Quote Originally Posted by roadtoalbion View Post
    Hi guys, I recently won two tickets to k earth 101's new years eve party at knotts berry farm and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade disneyland tickets? It doesn't necessarily have to be park hopper tickets but it would be nice The tickets are only good for new years eve but you get to see live bands like a beatles tribute band and Berlin (song: riiiding on the metrooo haha). Please let me know guys if anyones interested. My gf's bday is on christmas day! and I would love to take her to disneyland
    Im pretty new to this site so I hope I posted in the right section :o

• Minion

Not sure if thats such a fair trade haha. I'm not sure anyone here would want to give there disneyland tickets up for nots! But hey you never know!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Tickets are non transferable so technically this thread may be against board policy. Just a heads up.

oh... well hopefully someone will want them But nothing can beat Disneyland