Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Smile Scentsy Candles with a Donation to MiceChat!

Hi MiceChat!

I've been a member here since 2005 and because of this website I've met people who have become chosen family. We've laughed. We've cried. They've come to my wedding and were my bridesmaids!

Because of my love for this website, and because I know we're an ever-growing community, I'm offering something that I hope will help...

I'm an Independent Scentsy Consultant. Scentsy = the best candles ever! They're wick-less, fire-less, soot-less, and have an amazing variety of scents (80 flavors to choose from!). The wax bricks are placed atop the warmer and the wax is melted by a light bulb! They are gorgeous, safe, and addicting. They are perfect gifts for Mother's Day, birthdays, graduations, housewarmings, and even Father's Day (there are lots of sports themed and licensed team warmers, and many manly scents! Hemingway is a favorite in my house.).

Here is my proposition...when you purchase from my Scentsy page, send me an email (found on my Scentsy page) letting me know that you'd like your purchase to benefit MiceChat.

I will personally donate 3% of your purchase total to MiceChat!

Here is the link to my personal Scentsy page...

https://pinkchristine.scentsy.us/Home

This donation offer is ONLY good if you purchase Scentsy through my page. There are many Independent Scentsy Consultants out there, so please do be sure that you follow my link to make sure your favorite website gets the support it deserves!

Oh! While there's no official Disney warmer design, I can spot a few Hidden Mickeys in this one.

Thank you!
    MissChristine

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Scentsy Candles with a Donation to MiceChat!

That's cool Christine! Fishy and I will be buying our candles from you instead of Target.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Awesome Dusty, thanks! Looking forward to your order.

If anyone's ever interested in hosting a party (traditional or basket), let me know! We'll get things rolling and get everyone's houses filled with good stink.

• MiceChat Travel Partner

AAK Christine I just started a virtual party for our dachshund rescue! We will have another in the fall and will use you!

Anyone who is thinking about Scentsy--I could not figure out what the hoopla was about until I ordered--SUCH a great product! They are wickless candles, the bars last a LONG time (much longer than a regular candle) and they come in all colors, shapes and sizes!

One word of warning--the sugar cookie ones really smell like sugar cookies and you will get hungry smelling them (or I do lol!)
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

How wonderful that you're having a party for your dachshund rescue! That's such a great cause. I look forward to helping you with your next one!! Thanks Teresa!!

Scentsy candles really do last a lot longer than a regular candle. When I priced one out vs. a large Yankee candle...there really is no question. Scentsy bars = 160 hours of fragrance, cost $5. Large Yankee candle = 110-150 hours of fragrance, cost $30. You keep your Scentsy warmer forever, where you just throw away the Yankee jar.

I just got a bunch of bars in stock and I'm SO tempted to keep mochadoodle and hazelnut latte for myself, they smell too scrumptious for words!

I wanted to update everyone and invite you to follow my blog:

somethingstinksgood.blogspot.com

I'll be posting about the latest and greatest in the world of Scentsy, as well as other updates and experiences I have with the product.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Hi guys,

I updated my personal website...there is now a MiceChat Benefit Party that you can shop from. When you purchase under that Party, your MiceChat donation will be included and given to our favorite site. No need to send me an email letting me know you're about to order and all of that hulabaloo.

Go to my website: pinkchristine.scentsy.us and click on "MiceChat Benefit"

And just so you're in the know, the June fragrance of the month is Peach a la Mode. YUM! Available 6/1/11.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

While I've got this thread going, I also wanted to let everyone know about my Etsy store, Pretties by Christine.

Pretties by Christine by MissChristine116 on Etsy

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

OK guys, I'm having a FLASH SALE on my Lolita cameo necklaces and pendants on my Etsy store. Here's my Pretties by Christine Facebook page, where you'll find a coupon code for an additional 15% off (just scroll down my news feed, you'll find it!)

Here's an example:
    FLASH SALE Pink and Black Lolita Cameo by MissChristine116

This was originally $17.50 that I marked down to $15.50 for my Summer Sale. I've taken an additional 50% off for my FLASH SALE, making it now $7.75! There's only one of them, so get it if you love it!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Oh my gosh, I was too excited not to share...the July Warmer of the Month is ADORABLE! I just received mine and it is too freakin' cute. Here's a picture of it:

The special scent of the month, Happy Birthday, smells like those pink and white frosted animal cookies. The warmer and scent will be available July 1st!

• Life is Great!

oooooo, something for me to buy myself for my bday, sounds yummy!!
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

MamB, you should definitely peruse my website! Take a look at everything, there's so many tempting designs.

And an update on Happy Birthday - when it is burning, it smells JUST like baking Funfetti cake! *drool* Normally my hubby and I aren't to keen on the foodie smells, but this one is really scrumptious.

• Life is Great!

Just got my package, thanks for such quick service, Christine! The cupcake burner is adorable and nicely larger than I expected. It really does smell like funfetti cake baking.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

You're so very welcome, Marci! I'm glad you're happy.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

I'm excited to see what the August specials are! I need to get a plug-in warmer for the bathroom!
    <o>

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Christi, thanks for your purchase, your plug-in will be at your door before you know it.

Mc'ers, If you were interested in shopping from the Spring/Summer catalog, do it now! Most everything is 10% and there are quite a few warmers and scents being discontinued, like the Tiki warmer and Surfer Chick wax.

Starting September 1st, the Fall/Winter catalog will be availabe to shop from! We will have beautiful new warmers, scents, and even solid perfume!! If you're interested in being on my email list, shoot me a PM.

Oh one last thing, the September SOTM is Pumpkin Marshmallow and Halloween & Christmas warmers will be released shortly!

Like my FB page for updates - Facebook.com-pinkchristinescentsy

THANKS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast