Hi All,

What do you know? …Magic happens! Thanks to Scott Baker and Karen Kriegbaum we have a place for our upcoming Disney meeting on the 18th of June at 6:30 till 9:30PM. We’ve really been scrambling to find a site for our meeting and we are so grateful these two came through for us. …what a great geographical location too. I know several club members are coming up from the Provo/Orem area and this should help.

Our meeting will be at Thee World Famous Crystal Inn - 818 East Winchester (6400 South), Murray, Utah 84107 - in the Amethyst Room. It will be posted on a board behind the front desk and outside the meeting room. (The Crystal in is located just west of the Red Cross on the South side of the street across and a little west of RC Wiley across and a little east of Make A Wish.)

This will be our first ever “Spring Cleaning” meeting. Everyone is invited to bring Disney items to give away, trade, or sell.

Several people have emailed back their interests: Records, Books, Haunted Mansion, Toys, Movies, Snow globes, ephemera, Christmas ornaments, pins, nametags, anything old, Maps, Posters, Chernobog, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea”, hats & costumes, autographs, Club 33, Art, Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirates of the Caribbean, postcards, Park memorabilia, chalk ware, “Song of the South”, and etc. If more of you forward more items to me before the meeting, I’ll pass them on.

Also, ‘show and tell’ items are always very appreciated too.

Hope to see you all there,

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Tom and Grant
So if you are in the area, come on down and hang out!