• Man O Lantern

I have a 6-day park hopper for sale!

Tomorrow I'll be getting a 6-day park hopper that I don't need. In order to stay at the GCH on our upcoming trip, I had to buy a package, but I have an AP and don't need the extra park hopper.

It expires 1/2/06.

Not sure of the face value....as I don't have it yet. Will have it in hand tomorrow, 12/9/05.

Selling it for $150.

Contact me via PM, or if you can, email me through the site. Thanks!

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: I have a 6-day park hopper for sale!

If you can't get a hold of Stinkerbell, you can PM me. I will be in contact with her this weekend.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Man O Lantern

Re: I have a 6-day park hopper for sale!

I used it to upgrade to an Annual Pass. I surrendered/renewed my current pass, so instead of an expiration of July 15, it's December 14th 2006, plus I got the AP renewal discount. I paid $30 more and got six extra months of Disneyland. I wasn't sure I could sell the pass....so at least I'll get some use out of it instead.

Then we decided to upgrade everyone, so we're officially a full-on family of Disney Dorks. Hoping to do a trip this spring with my oldest and then another December trip next year as a family. We had a blast.

So no more 6 day hopper for sale. Sorry! Would have been a $30 savings for someone....especially if you wanted to upgrade to an AP!