• Banned User

New 3 day park hopper ticket available online for $199

3 Days for $199

Enjoy the magic for a very special price. For just $199, delight in 3 days of fun and enchantment at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. For kids 3 to 9, 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets are only $183. Tickets are available for visits from January 4 until May 28, 2012 and are only sold in advance.

Get a 3-Day Park Hopper ticket for the special price of $199 for adults and $183 for kids ages 3 to 9!
    With new entertainment, dining and attractions throughout the Disneyland Resort, a 3-day Park Hopper ticket lets you capture more of the magic and excitement. Your special ticket gets you into both parks, and you can even visit both on the same day!
    These tickets aren't available at the box office, so buy them online now or call (714) 781-4565 and let your adventure begin. Tickets are for visits from January 4 until May 28, 2012. Block out days are March 30 to April 15, 2012.

NOT AVAILABLE AT THE BOX OFFICE. Ticket is valid for admittance to both Disneyland® Resort theme parks for three (3) days, including visits to both parks on the same day, beginning January 4, 2012. Ticket expires 13 days after the first day of use or June 10, 2012, whichever occurs first, and first day of use must occur on or before May 28, 2012. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per day and tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Blockout dates of 3/30/12 - 4/15/12 and other restrictions apply. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Ticket is not a gift card.
    **Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland® Resort theme park before the park opens to the general public on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Re: New 3 day park hopper ticket available online for $199

Let me put in my request for a 10 day parkhopper ticket that has no expiration, just like those sold at Disney World. It would help out those of us who want to visit Disneyland in the future for perhaps 3 or 4 days at a time. I'd also be interested in a 7 day parkhopper. There are some of us out here that would actually plan a vacation out to California, and be interested in 7 days in the parks.

I just throw this out there, in the hopes that the big shots at Disney read MiceChat.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 11-01-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Let me put in my request for a 10 day parkhopper ticket that has no expiration, just like those sold at Disney World. It would help out those of us who want to visit Disneyland in the future for perhaps 3 or 4 days at a time. I'd also be interested in a 7 day parkhopper. There are some of us out here that would actually plan a vacation out to California, and be interested in 7 days in the parks.

I just throw this out there, in the hopes that the big shots at Disney read MiceChat.
    For s long as Disneyland remains a local's park, this is never going to happen. Too many people would buy instead of an AP.

• Olé! Olé! It's Showtime!

Last time I bought a 3-day park hopper online it was $199; it's been $199 for at least a couple years as far as I remember. Not sure what's new about this? Do they simply relaunch at the same price every 9 months and claim that it's "new?"

MiceChat from Main Street.
    MiceChat goes mobile with the new Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, check your private messages, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

in 2009 we purchase a vacation package through the disneyland website and actually got an 8 day park hopper with ours.. now they only have 6 day passes included with the trips.

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MAH4546 View Post
    For s long as Disneyland remains a local's park, this is never going to happen. Too many people would buy instead of an AP.
    Yes, but a 10 day parkhopper with no expiration would probably cost more than local people are paying for their AP's. You are paying quite a bit on the WDW passes to add the "no expiration" feature.

---------- Post added 11-02-2011 at 02:46 PM ----------

The Disney World Parkhopper for 10 days with no expiration is a whopping $571. That's an average of $57 a day. Not bad as theme park prices go. Now Disneyland's would probably be cheaper, just based on the fact that there's 2 parks instead.

Now I should look up what an average Californian pays for an Annual Pass.

Pop Century Resort

• Nor Cal AP'er

Is this spam?
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    Is this spam?
    Spiced Pork from Austin Minnesota???
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Ticket prices are a popular topic from time to time.

Pop Century Resort

•   

The Regular 3 day park ticket ($199) is only one park per day, The ticket being offered is 3 days park hopper ticket which normally sells for ($214) its a small discount that in my opinion isnt worth it I think an AP is a better value!

Quote Originally Posted by Rongo View Post
    Last time I bought a 3-day park hopper online it was $199; it's been $199 for at least a couple years as far as I remember. Not sure what's new about this? Do they simply relaunch at the same price every 9 months and claim that it's "new?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rongo View Post
    I think they raise the regular price and then give you the old price as a promo. The last price increase was in June 2011. I don't know about the 3-day, but the last increase the 4-day went from $201 to $234.