Nerw article on Disney parks on my blog.

Hey all. Thought I'd drop by and let you know I just published a new article on Disney parks on my blog, and I'm planning to write more. Hopefully I can chime in here from time to time and talk about it, or over there. Either way is cool with me. Thanks!

http://www.mindbla.com/did-someone-s...ut-disneyland/

p.s. check the gallery, lots of Disney pics in there!

---------- Post added 02-27-2012 at 10:48 PM ----------

Apparently I've caused some confusion. I'm not a new poster, I just forgot my password so I logged in through Facebook. I've been around these boards for years as Himorogi.

Hope you all enjoy the articles and links, and if you have any questions feel free to ask away here, or over there, or both.

Cool Lots of Disney pics and videos on my new site (another new site, I mean lol).

Yes, that's right. I have more than one site. Three, in fact. And I will be doing some Disney updates on all of them, yay! The third one is a picture blog, so there will be lots to see. I'll be sure and write about it.

But for now, this is about my second site www.upbeatrhythms.com which is a drumming site (including tons of Disney drumming). It features lots of pics and vids from Disney bands and drumming shows, don't miss it!

www.upbeatrhythms.com/blog-content/

• Lion

Re: Lots of Disney pics and videos on my new site (another new site, I mean lol).

You sign up on the forums just to advertise your site? Not cool.

Re: Lots of Disney pics and videos on my new site (another new site, I mean lol).

No! Not at all!

I just forgot my password so I logged in through Facebook. I've been on these forums for YEARS, actually. I love Micechat, I was around when they started up the place and helped edit a Disney related book for one of the founders.

Apologies for the confusion my friend.

Himorogi

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Nerw article on Disney parks on my blog.

From our FAQ's:

What about promoting my site on MiceChat?

While we appreciate the idea of getting the latest news from the community, we ask that you refrain from posts that only promote another website. However, feel free to put a link in your signature, or use the homepage option in your profile. Discussions about specific articles/news from another website may be moved to the Community Outpost forum.

Unfortunately we have had to actually ban members lately for violations of this rule. For obvious reasons, we want to keep eyeballs here with us. We ask that post links to personal sites ONLY in your sig line, and we reserve the right to edit out any links or move any other posts to the Community Outpost.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Re: Nerw article on Disney parks on my blog.

Well, it's your site and you can do what you want with it, but I must say that taking my TWO posts about two entirely different websites with entirely different Disney related content and sticking them into ONE out-of-the-way post is some pretty crappy treatment for a long time member.

And no, I don't want you to delete my years-old screen name just because I lost the password (as you threatened to do in a private message). I'll throw this one away thanks very much.

And likely the other one too.

Thanks a bunch.