Classic Disney Channel trade?

Hello, everyone -

If anyone remembers the old Disney Channel, you will definitely remember all the great programming they used to air. The problem is not all of it is available on DVD. I was wondering if anyone out there might be willing to set-up a show trade. I'm looking for things like the American Teacher Award, Danger Bay, Welcome to Pooh Corner, Dumbo's Circus, Disney Family Album, any of the shows that chronicled developments at Disney World/land or the studios, Adventures in Wonderland, or any Walt Disney Presents/World of Color/Magical World of Disney films, specials, programs that aren't currently available, preferably with channel bumpers, interstitials, and promotional materials. Also, if anyone has full, uncut blocks of Disney Channel programming circa late 1980s through 1995 (with bumpers, interstitials, promotional material, etc.), I would be interested.

I have a medium-sized list of things to trade (Disney and non-Disney), so if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Re: Classic Disney Channel trade?

Moderator's Note:

This thread has been moved to the Community Outpost where we allow members to trade and sell items on this site.

A reminder from our FAQ with regard to home duplication and distribution of copyrighted materials:
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed.
    Thanks for your help!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton