MiceChat Friends,

I'm writing this as a personal request...the only real Disney connection is that we hope to raise our child to love Disneyland and all the Disney parks as much as we do. (By the way--I did clear this with the moderators before posting).

My partner Tim and I are trying to adopt a child through open adoption. While we are working with an agency, the vast majority of adoption connections take place through networking with family, friends, acquaintances, and even strangers. This is why I am reaching out to you.
Although you may be thinking “But I don’t know anyone,” you never know who your friends know, or who their friends know, and these small connections could make a huge difference.

A lot of families are trying creative approaches to expand their networks. One of the ways we are trying to become more visible and hopefully make that connection is to have as many people we can go to our Facebook page and “like” it. When you do this, other folks who are your friends may see it and they may go to “like” our page…and eventually that right someone may see our page and find us. You could be the one who helps make our dreams of becoming parents happen. It’s really simple and will only take a moment, so, if you are on Facebook, please go to our page and “like” our page…such a simple step could bring Tim and me a little miracle.

Daniel and Tim's Open Adoption Page | Facebook

Oh, and those of you who are Pinterest fans, you could do the same for us there (www.pinterest.com/danielandtim/)

Finally, if anyone wants to know more about us, they are free to visit our page through our agency at www.iheartadoption.org/users/danielandtim

Thank you in advance!

Daniel and Tim

San Jose, CA

P.S. If you’d like to respond back to me or have any questions, feel free to send me a personal message and I'll be happy to respond.

Thanks