• AKA - DisneyChris

New Disney Web Site - Disney Chris Dot Com

Come Visit me on my new site --- Lots of cool features

1 - Song of the Day - Every day I will post a rare Disney song and you can listen to it on my home page

2 - The Disneyland Story - A History of Disneyland - as featured in my recent a Day at Disneyland companion book

3 - Song of the Day Archive - After the end of each day, the songs from song of the day will be moved here. So far I have three songs there.

4 - Track Listings - I have a complete list of all my Disney music, so people can make requests for my radio station.

5- Link to my radio station directly from my home page, 24 hour a day stream of rare Disney film television and theme park soundtracks.

****edit July 3, 2012 - station is off the air for the interim, stay tuned for future updates***

6 - Disney Fan Poll - You can cast your vote on a number of Disney related topics. The current poll asks for your favorite American Disney theme park.

7 - Mouseka-fact of the Day - I will put a new bit of Disney trivia on my homepage every day. Check out my page to see today's Mouseka-fact.

8 - ANOTHER NEW FEATURE JUST ADDED --- DISNEY CHARACTER CEILING BOARDER

Some of you who are on Mousebits are aware of my ceiling boarder. I showed my progress on Mousebits. I have posted the entire completed banner on my web site, so people can copy paste print and assemble their own banner. Take a look even if you have seen it on this site, because I have posted it in a much easier to view format.

For those unfamiliar with the project. I made a massive boarder that encircles my entire apartment, depicting hundreds of Disney characters, arranged in chronological sequence spanning from 1928 - 1967 I stopped at Jungle Book because it was Walt's last animated film. I photo-shopped the entire thing and it took months to assemble. Come check it out.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012 at 06:58 AM.

• AKA - DisneyChris

Re: New Disney Web Site - Disney Chris Dot Com

I have been posting a new song of the day each day for the past week, since I first started my new web site. I have 8 classic Disney songs now posted, so come and listen. Some real rare gems you won't find anywhere else. I also re-edit and re-mix everything, and the sound quality is excellent. I will continue posting a new song of the day every day, so over time there will be quite a collection built. There is a complete list of all my music located on my web site as well, so if you have a request for song of the day let me know.

I also have a Mousekafact of the day - a bit of Disney trivia. I update this every day too, so come see today's fun fact, and come back every day to see a brand new fun fact. Today's fun fact is about Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012 at 06:59 AM.

• AKA - DisneyChris

I am now up to 12 songs posted on my web site. - the collection grows every day. Today's Mousekafact is about Fantasia. Come pay a visit to DisneyChris.com.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-03-2012 at 06:59 AM.

• AKA - DisneyChris

Today's Mousekafact of the day is a little known fact about Main Street USA - and the song of the day is from a 1973 Walt Disney World attraction. Come by to see and hear. DisneyChris.com

• AKA - DisneyChris

I just spent the last three days adding an exciting new feature to my web site and just finished this morning...

***NEW FOR JULY 2012***
    SONG OF THE YEAR TIMELINE

TRAVEL THRU THE DECADES OF THE PAST CENTURY AS YOU HEAR ONE CLASSIC DISNEY SONG REPRESENTING EACH YEAR OF THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY FROM 1928 - 2011.

You can hear all these songs at my site, one for every year from 1928 to 2011 --- and later this year I will be taking a vote to choose the best Disney song of the year for 2012.