• AKA - DisneyChris

PRESENTING A DAY AT DISNEYLAND - An interactive online audio adventure.

I have just posted a wonderful new online audio experience on my Disney Web Site. This is unlike anything else you will find anywhere on the World Wide Web --- A fully interactive way to hear all your favorite Disneyland audio.

Features include

Over 300 individual tracks each painstaking re-edited and remixed for premium audio quality and a unique audio experience - These tracks are not duplicates of music you will find elsewhere. All the mixes are completely original.

Individual liner notes for every single individual track - Hundreds of liner notes, each providing insight about Disneyland and its many attractions.

Hundreds of photographs - Each photo has been enhanced through Photoshop. Many unique photos you will not find anywhere else, and each individual track has its own corresponding photo. Hundreds in all.

A land by land navigation format - You can tour this feature much like you would the actual park, with a land by land navigation display - you can pick and choose which audio adventures you want to hear in whatever order you want to hear them.

This massive collection has been years in the making - It is the best audio experience of Disneyland you will find anywhere - Don't miss it - Come check out my site today ---

Disney Chris's Website Disney Chris's Website

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: PRESENTING A DAY AT DISNEYLAND - An interactive online audio adventure.

You really should consider using a Flash based media player in your site. Having every single file on each page load one at a time through Quicktime plugin took FOREVER to download and was really a pain to navigate.

• AKA - DisneyChris

Quote Originally Posted by Sosai X View Post
    You really should consider using a Flash based media player in your site. Having every single file on each page load one at a time through Quicktime plugin took FOREVER to download and was really a pain to navigate.
    But did you like the music?

I have no issue navigating the site, and I only have regular high speed internet, not super speed. - Yes the tracks do not instantly load the second you pull up a page, but you can still listen to music right away with no wait - you should be able to scroll through each page and listen to the music even as the tracks are loading, and it only takes about 30-60 seconds for them to complete. There is no rush, because you are there to listen to the music no? And each track is more than a minute long, so by the time you finish listening to one track, the entire page should be loaded. You can see and hear everything even as it loads so this should be no problem. I think if you are not able play the tracks unless the page is fully loaded, then there is an issue on your end.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 07-18-2012 at 03:43 AM.

An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• AKA - DisneyChris

This is a work in progress - I am always looking for contributions - If you have any music, photos, or fun facts you want to share please let me know - I plan to add more music over time, and improve the existing tracks as better material becomes available. Also - If anyone notices any major typos in the track descriptions, please let me know this as well so I can correct them. I will make corrections over time as I spot them, but any assistance would be appreciated.