My family and I went to Disneyland last week. Last time we were there we tried one of the Disneyland Tours the park offers. It was ok but not exactly what we were looking for. This time we hired an outside company called Wonderland Tours. I was so impressed with the service they offered us on day 1, that I convinced my husband to do another tour the next day. On day one they took us through both parks. Because of their experience, we only stood in line for most rides for under 10 minutes. We learned so much and such a great time with our guide. She even watched the kids while my hubby and I rode sme of the big rides. Day 2 she put together a scavenger hunt for us. We went through Disneyland looking for items on our lists and taking pictures of them. When we were done she gave us a certificate of completion and each of us got a small prize. Oh yes, and on both days she let us use her annual pass to get discounts on food and merchandise. I needed to share this experience because I can't believe I never knew such a thing existed. If you're going to Disneyland you need to consider using their services. The website is wonderlandtoursofDL.com I am happy to answe any questions you may have