• AKA - DisneyChris

A Day at Disneyland and Other Exciting New Features

If you have not been to my Disney fan site before - DisneyChris dot com - or if it has been a while since you have last visited, just wanted to mention it again. It has been a while since I last posted here on MiceChat. I have added some exciting new features since I first started my site back in June...

A Day at Disneyland is an amazing audio tour of the original Disneyland with over 430 audio tracks you can listen to, as well as hundreds of photos and illustrations, and liner notes for every individual track which provide informative descriptions, trivia and historical insight. There are 17 sections of this amazing audio tour including...

Welcome to Disneyland & Town Square USA
    Main Street USA
    I Love a Parade
    Adventureland
    New Orleans Square
    Frontierland
    Bear Country & Critter Country
    Fantasyland
    The Fantasyland Theatre
    Mickey's Toontown
    Looking Back at Tomorrow - The Original 1950's Tomorrowland
    A Great New Beautiful Tomorrow - The New Tomorrowland of the 1960's
    Magic Journeys - The Tomorrowland of the 1970's and 1980's
    Today Tomorrow and Beyond - Present Day Tomorrowland
    Disneyland After Dark
    Holiday Time in Disneyland
    Dateline Disneyland - Disneyland in TV Land

All of the music and audio tracks found here have been re-edited and remastered with brand new mixed versions you can hear nowhere else. The sound quality is premium CD quality for nearly every track, and incomparable to any other Disney theme park audio you will find anywhere else on the web. There are also many unexpected extras you may not expect, and you cannot find anywhere else.

For a complete listing of all the available music - click here ---> Disney Chris's Website

Another new features, aside from A Day at Disneyland, is my daily Song of the Day - with a new Disney song posted every single day, and for the month of October, every song is Disney Villain or Halloween Themed - at the end of each day, these songs are added to my Song of the Day Archive, where they permanently reside, so you can go back and listen to your favorites again and again. I have been adding a new song every day since mid June, so there are over a hundred songs now. I also take requests.

I also have a Song of the Year Timeline with one representative song for each year Disney has been making music, spanning 1928-2011 - and will be adding 2012's song on January 1, 2013.

There is also a brief history of Disneyland that you can read called, "The Disneyland Story," written by me, with lots of great photos.

You can link to all these features from my homepage ---> Disney Chris's Website

Hope to see you all there.
    Last edited by DisneyChrisDotCom; 10-16-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• AKA - DisneyChris

Re: A Day at Disneyland and Other Exciting New Features

If you have not been to by site recently - or have never visited, be sure to come by and check it out. I have been adding many great new features, and more recently have been improving the graphics and overall look of the site. It is very fun and very colorful. Even more now than it was before.

There is also a new song posted every day, called "Song of the Day" - and for the week counting down to Mickey's Birthday on November 18, all the songs will be in tribute to him. Also after Thanksgiving there will be a special Holiday countdown with all songs being Christmas and Disney related. Once each day has ended, the songs are permanently placed within the Song of the Day archive. There has been a new song added every day since June, so there are over a hundred Disney songs you can listen to now.

Of course what most people love about my site is my "Day at Disneyland feature," and I have been updating that as well, so be sure to stop by and see what's new there as well.

An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

• AKA - DisneyChris

Don't forget - Every day starting the day after Thanksgiving - All songs of the day will be both Disney and Christmas Holiday related. it is a special holiday countdown all through December. Be sure to stop on by and check it out!!!

Oh - and if you missed it - This past week has all been a tribute to Mickey for his birthday on November 18th - So stop on by and hear some great songs about Mickey, including some very rare gems.

Thanks!
    For the love of Disney....

• AKA - DisneyChris

Now that the turkey has settled, I could not wait till midnight to finally post the changes I made to my site. I have been looking forward to sharing my Christmas enhancements with everyone for months now. So I added the first Christmas themed song of the day a few hours early, which you can hear now, and you can see some really pretty and colorful Christmas themed imagery. Hope you all can stop by for my holiday countdown. A new Disney/Christmas themed song will be added to the countdown each day until December 25th.

• AKA - DisneyChris

Just letting you all know that I have added a new page to my "A Day at Disneyland" feature on DisneyChris dot com. It is called "Disneyland Records - Disneyland Recordings on Vintage Vinyl." It includes several classic record albums from the 1950's and 1960's that are tours of Disneyland and Disneyland attractions. I have painstakingly re-edited these tracks to remove skips and sound issues present from the vinyl records, and the sound quality is amazing. The first track on the collection is not as good as the rest, so don't be fooled by it. The rest of the tracks are near CD quality perfection. The reason the first track is not as good is because it was from a very bad recording, but it is still much improved and very listenable. The reason I included it it anyway is because it is very very rare. I have also included vintage artwork, and as always, liner notes. The new feature is posted and you can listen to these rare recordings now.

• AKA - DisneyChris

Well - my holiday countdown is over - but you can still listen to all of the songs in the "Song of the Day" archive.

I have removed the holiday overlay from my web site, and posted some fun and colorful new artwork on my homepage if anyone cares to check it out.

Stay tuned for future Song of the Day countdowns throughout 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• AKA - DisneyChris

I have made a few updates to my site that I want to share.

I will be posting a "This Day in Disney" fun fact every day at the top of my homepage from now on.

Also I have updated my photo essay page "The Disneyland Story" with a new scrapbook of archival photos from Disneyland's opening day.

I have also added a directory so that you can view all past "Song of the Day" musical selections on a list. I will keep adding to this list as more songs are posted.

Come on by and check out my site. Happy New Year!!!

• AKA - DisneyChris

I have recently added many many new tracks to my Day at Disneyland feature on my website. I am now up to 552 total tracks. If you have not visited in a while, you should come by and check out all the new additions.