I know this doesn't really have to do with Disney , but there are a lot of people on here that seem to play video games so I thought they might be interested. Also Disney Infinity just came out so this could be a good excuse to sit down and play. Also this forum says to promote anything I like here so I thought I would give it a try.

I have done Extra-life for 3 years now and each year has been a rewarding experience. I personally have raised over $1100 and the Extra-Life Lethbridge team has raised around $5000 for The Alberta Children's Hospital. In 5 years Extra Life has raised over $3,000,000 for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals worldwide.

I am once again participating in Extra-Life on Nov 2, 2013 and I really need your help. I would love for the Extra-Life Lethbridge team to raise more money than they have ever raised before. You can do this in two ways. If you can, join the team and play along on Nov 2. If you can't join us then consider making a small donation to any member of the team. It would be greatly appreciated.

Play Games. Heal Kids. | Extra Life - DonorDriveĀ®