ACADEMIC STUDY ON DISNEY THEME PARK FANS AND SOCIAL MEDIA

My name is John Edward Campbell and I知 an assistant professor in the School of Media and Communication at Temple University and a life-long Disney fan. I知 conducting an academic study of how fans of the Disney theme parks use different forms of social media to share their interests in and experiences of the parks. In particular, I知 interested in people who use unofficial Disney information and fan sites (such as WDWMagic.com, AllEars.net, WDWinfo.com, MousePlanet.com, LaughingPlace.com, etc.).

If you池e a fan of the Disney theme parks and you use any social media sites related to the parks, please consider participating in my online survey. The survey can be found at the link below and all personal information will be kept strictly confidential. You池e welcome to use a pseudonym in the survey if you prefer to remain completely anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-3q...Uf-Mk/viewform

I知 always happy to answer any questions about my research. When the study is complete, I will also be happy to share my findings with anyone who is interested.

Thank you,
John