From The Mousepod to The Meandering Mouse podcast - Disneyland Soundseeing

The very first podcast I ever listened to was The Mousepod and, I believe, I've seen Jesse (the host) post here. Well, The Mousepod was one of the podcasts that FINALLY got me to goto Disneyland for the very first time last October. Now, I've got my own podcast called, "The Meandering Mouse." Most of my audio is all taken in stereo and is from Disneyland. I also feature material from WDW. So check out the show if you aren't already listening. Details below in my sig.

Enjoy!!
    -J

Subscribe or listen to The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Real Life Audio Adventures in the Parks

Click for a Short Promo

You Don't Need an IPOD - Anyone Can Listen - Download the MP3 or listen right over the website for FREE!!
    http://www.meanderingmouse.com

OR...Search for "disney" within the ITunes podcast directory and subscribe there!!

The Meandering Mouse Podcast - Streams of Consciousness from the Happiest Place on Earth!

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: From The Mousepod to The Meandering Mouse podcast - Disneyland Soundseeing

Thanks, that is a great site, very well done, oh and Welcome to Micechat.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Senior Minion

Great to hear you have a podcast up and running! I listen to alot of podcasts,in my car for one. MousePod is one of MANY great podcasts.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Welcome Meandering!! Podcasting is one of many waves of the present and future...I've enjoyed what I've heard of it so far...Good luck!!! Best wishes!!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.