Hi, everyone. I don't post terribly often, but I'm hoping some of the good folks here in the MiceChat community will take a look at this message. Personally, I've found most Disney fanatics (like myself) to be very open and kindhearted people, so that's why I'm posting this little request here on MiceChat.

I run a cultural exchange program for high school students. We're a full-fledged 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We bring high school kids into the US for an academic year or semester. The students become a functioning member of their host family, community, and local high school. The goal of the program is to promote international understanding and cultural tolerance between the different peoples of the world.

We are constantly looking for new host families all across the US. We also need local representatives to interview potential host families and supervise the students once they arrive. This is where I'm hoping the MiceChat community will step in -- If any of this sounds at all interesting to you, or if you know anyone who might be open to this experience, please visit our website: www.afice.org

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

All the best,

--KDR