• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Talking Mother's Day At the Bop Shop Tonight!

Hello Gang!

Happy Mothers Day!

I will be on the air tonight on Ikinky radio, filling in during the "DooWop Drive In". Tonight's show has a special theme. Songs with Mom, Mother, and Mama in the title as we pay tribute to Mothers Day. Tonight's show airs from 8-11 PM Eastern (5-8 PM Pacific)

You can tune in by following this link:

http://216.12.162.59:8550/ Or you can click this one http://www.ikinkyradio.com if you have any trouble and you will be sent in the right direction.

I would love to hear from all of you tuned in out there. Questions, comments, requests, dedications, deep desires, and even complaints (Please try and be constructive in your criticism...My ego bruises easily LOL) are more than welcome. To get in touch with me you can do either of these things:

1. PM me here on Micechat
    2. IM on Yahoo Messenger (bdbopper is my screen name)
    3. E-mail me [email protected]
    4. Sign the guestbook on http://www.ikinkyradio.com

Due to tonight's theme, the Requests will be held off until the final hour of the show. The request hour will be 10 PM Eastern (7 PM Pacific). I will be more than happy to play anything you all want to hear. Just ask. I WILL PLAY WHAT YOU SAY!!! If I don't have it. I will find it and get it on for you during the next show.

Do you want a heads up on the show? Join the BD Bopper Fan club on MiceChat Gold! Just go into your MiceClubs tab and you'll find it there

If you don't subscribe to MiceChat gold, why not? It's a whole lotta fun. Only a dollar a month (12 bucks a year) gets you access to special Gold-only forums, the ability to join and create your own MiceClubs, your very own MiceSpace blog, the ability to post your own MiceShot photos, a chance to win trophys at the MiceGames Arcade, use of the MiceChat Chat room whenever you please. Be there or be a Rectangle, cause Square is too cliche!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Mother's Day At the Bop Shop Tonight!

Souding cool as always BD playing the stax of wax at the turbo turntables....

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Mother's Day At the Bop Shop Tonight!

I'm here tonight, Brian. What a great job of theming! Disney could take a lesson from you.

I never knew that there were so many "mother" songs...a great job tonight.

I don't know how much "country" you do, but along with my other suggestions - Mama Cried by Merle Haggard.

Great job!!!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.