• Know More Than You Should

The Website Thread

Do you have a website? Post a link here for us all to enjoy. Be sure to provide a description of what your site is about.

I'm currently working on my site so I'll post it when I'm finished with it.

But enough about me, tell us about your site!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

http://www.wasd-online.com - A more adult focused - teen online cartoon. Few friends and I work on it.
    -Monorail Man

• Original Mice-Chatter

Only site I have is my journal-

My journal- yes, you can read it!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

•   
    • Minion

My new business is up and online:

http://www.mysticbug.com
    Check out my other blog:

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Not mine but worth visiting Did I mention this is just for adults? The voices are provided by an ex Disney Exec.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

The Occasional Poet

Here's my girlfriend's website. She composes custom poetry for all occasions. It's a fantastic gift for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, etc. You send her various facts and anecdotes and she creates a poem. Every poem is unique. Yours will be created just for you. Check it out. There are lot's of samples on her website.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

2 weeks ago I opened Disney Depot. We only have the forums open right now, Main site Coming Soon. Here is the link to the forums http://www.depotdisney.com/forums/

We hope you can join the fun!

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Thanks to the advice from friends over the last year, currently under construction is my dating/meetup site for theme park enthusiasts (not just Disney):

www.singleridersonline.com

It's not only for people searching for a mate, but also for those who just want to meet other folks to hang out with at the various parks across the nation (18 and over only, for legal reasons). Some services are free, while full services will be priced at a very low annual cost, and quite worth it, too - full page profiles, meeting calendar access, and a special downloadable "avatar creator" program, just to name a few. It includes message boards, plus fully-searchable profiles. The latter has a special "twist" - body types will not be specified, but instead be based upon preferred "thrill levels"/park interests (i.e. "easy rides", "gardens", "restaurants", "extreme", "wood coasters", "water rides", etc.) In lieu of "describing looks", folks will be encouraged to post a photo in order to help "break the ice", without the restriction of having to describe oneself as "thin/petite", "average" (what the hell does that mean nowadays anyway?), "just a few pounds overweight", or "large and in charge".

The site is aimed at helping people just hook up, with similar interests and thrill levels, in order to "never ride alone again". Some may find love, and some may make new friends. That's what the goal is. It will also have articles on "dating ideas" at the various parks, as well as "park guides for singles", "how to organize a meet", etc.

The logo will be up within the next week, with some basic info, and the site should go full sometime within a month from now. Also, the logo is quite subtle and cute (using only the SRO acronym), and will be available on a variety of items through CafePress, for those who would like to easily identify each other at meets.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I am so glad you finally set it up! I remember talking about it way back when we were all wearing silly Eisner party hats.

Kudos to you Disneyphile! I knew you could do it.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    I am so glad you finally set it up! I remember talking about it way back when we were all wearing silly Eisner party hats.
    I still have those hats.

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Thanks to the advice from friends over the last year, currently under construction is my dating/meetup site for theme park enthusiasts (not just Disney):

www.singleridersonline.com

It's not only for people searching for a mate, but also for those who just want to meet other folks to hang out with at the various parks across the nation (18 and over only, for legal reasons). Some services are free, while full services will be priced at a very low annual cost, and quite worth it, too - full page profiles, meeting calendar access, and a special downloadable "avatar creator" program, just to name a few. It includes message boards, plus fully-searchable profiles. The latter has a special "twist" - body types will not be specified, but instead be based upon preferred "thrill levels"/park interests (i.e. "easy rides", "gardens", "restaurants", "extreme", "wood coasters", "water rides", etc.) In lieu of "describing looks", folks will be encouraged to post a photo in order to help "break the ice", without the restriction of having to describe oneself as "thin/petite", "average" (what the hell does that mean nowadays anyway?), "just a few pounds overweight", or "large and in charge".

The site is aimed at helping people just hook up, with similar interests and thrill levels, in order to "never ride alone again". Some may find love, and some may make new friends. That's what the goal is. It will also have articles on "dating ideas" at the various parks, as well as "park guides for singles", "how to organize a meet", etc.

The logo will be up within the next week, with some basic info, and the site should go full sometime within a month from now. Also, the logo is quite subtle and cute (using only the SRO acronym), and will be available on a variety of items through CafePress, for those who would like to easily identify each other at meets.

What will be included in the Avatar Program? That is to say, what does it do?

Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    What will be included in the Avatar Program? That is to say, what does it do?
    It's a program I'm currently writing that will be a very easy to use photo editor - basically load a photo, and then select a pre-fixed avatar size (50X50, 100X100, etc.), which will then bring up a small "frame" to place over the photo. Then, the photo can be made larger or smaller, click another button, and it crops it to within that frame. It even includes an "add text" feature that's already sized, and a couple easy effects options like "black and white", etc.

Pretty much, even a kid can use it - it's that easy. As of right now, I'm not sure if it will run on a Mac though - I'm still looking through the options for that.

And later, I might add a separate "advanced" version, that will allow for animations and more effects.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile

Pretty much, even a kid can use it - it's that easy. As of right now, I'm not sure if it will run on a Mac though - I'm still looking through the options for that.
    If you want someone to beta test the mac model, I will gladly help out.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216