• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Exclamation Special Message from Dusty and a Thurl Ravenscroft Tribute on the Bop Shop tonight!

Hello Gang!

Sorry about no show last night. I had a computer problem that I needed to take care of and it turned out that there was lost of lightning around and I wouldn't have been able to do the show anyway.

Tonight I am filling in on Ikinky Radio starting at 9 PM Eastern (6 PM Pacific). Don't miss a special message from Dusty that he wants everyone to hear. After that I am going to play a pre-recorded show that wass produced by a friend of mine, Dave the Swinger. It's a tribute to Thurl Ravenscroft that originally aired on another station back in February of this year. The show has a lot of interest to Disney fans and I think everyone is going to love it.

You can tune in by following this link:

http://ikinkradio.serverroom.us:8550/listen.pls Or you can click this one http://www.ikinkyradio.com if you have any trouble and you will be sent in the right direction.

I would love to hear from all of you tuned in out there. Questions, comments, requests, dedications, deep desires, and even complaints (Please try and be constructive in your criticism...My ego bruises easily LOL) are more than welcome. To get in touch with me you can do either of these things:

1. PM me here on Micechat
    2. IM on Yahoo Messenger (bdbopper is my screen name)
    3. E-mail me [email protected]
    4. Sign the guestbook on http://www.ikinkyradio.com

Do you want a heads up on the show? Join the BD Bopper Fan club on MiceChat Gold! Just go into your MiceClubs tab and you'll find it there

If you don't subscribe to MiceChat gold, why not? It's a whole lotta fun. Only a dollar a month (12 bucks a year) gets you access to special Gold-only forums, the ability to join and create your own MiceClubs, your very own MiceSpace blog, the ability to post your own MiceShot photos, a chance to win trophys at the MiceGames Arcade, use of the MiceChat Chat room whenever you please. Be there or be a Rectangle, cause Square is too cliche!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• Colorful

Sad Re: Special Message from Dusty and a Thurl Ravenscroft Tribute on the Bop Shop tonigh

the file I was going to play from tonight has been corrupted. I have to recover it. I will play the message and the Thurl tribute tomorrow night during my regular shift.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Colorful

Cool Re: Special Message from Dusty and a Thurl Ravenscroft Tribute on the Bop Shop tonigh

Okay....no more technical difficulties. I am on the air NOW!!