• Silly Bird?

POTC Fans: Pirates needs your help!!!

If you have not yet done this, please go to http://themeparkinsider.com to help the grand dame of the theme park universe.

In the last couple of months, the votes for the original POTC have not accumulated quickly enough and have left the ride out of the top three spots on the best attractions list. But only in the last month it seems the ride has fallen out of the top ten.

This is terrible! TPI is a great resource for theme park enthusiasts and counts our favorite Magic Kingdom amongst the thousands of parks in the themed attraction community. If you have been to TPI, you know that it runs down the lists for best (and worst) attractions and parks. DL is taking a beating, we need to get in there and fight for our park!

Take this first step. Go to http://themeparkinsider.com, register (for free of course) for membership, then visit the Disneyland park guide, select Pirates of the Caribbean and vote your butts off. You can even leave a little love note for this marvelous wonder.

Time is of the essence folks, get out there and get it done. I am not asking you to vote inappropriately and give it a PERFECT just because it deserves it, but deep down you know that the original voyage delivers nothing less than the best.
    "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
    A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

• Minion

Re: POTC Fans: Pirates needs your help!!!

I just checked the website and I don't even see a top 10 list of attractions. Besides... that site is for all rides. Not everybody there is a Disney fan, so many coasters get the top spots.

I don't really see the need for this...as long as we know that POTC is one of the best in our minds, that's good enough. We don't really "need" for it to be displayed on a list for us to know it's a classic, and I'm sure most people feel this way.
    Last edited by TDR_Fan; 08-24-2006 at 06:22 AM.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Well said TDR fan.

• Silly Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by chadb14
    Well said TDR fan.
    I understand your senitments and admit defeat. You dont think it worthy? Let it end here...

Please leave no further posts as I cannot remove this thread and make this sour embarassment vanish.
    "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
    A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

• It's all nonsense

I didn't see any top rated attractions either. Just top rated parks. Of which Disney occupied the first 5 spots (DCA was 7th...whoah).

Quote Originally Posted by Mission Seagull
    I understand your senitments and admit defeat. You dont think it worthy? Let it end here...

Please leave no further posts as I cannot remove this thread and make this sour embarassment vanish.
    but what if I like Indy and HM more then I like Pirates?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mission Seagull

I never said Pirates wasn't worthy, it's definitely one of the best classic Disney attractions yet.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~