I was about to put these on the 'Bay, but before I do, I thought I'd offer 'em up here, first! Pictures are available of all this stuff, so if you're interested in any of it, let me know! (P.S. If someone wants to make an offer to take the entire lot off my hands, I'd be interested in that, too!)

Disneyland 40th Anniversary Ian Fraser sculpture - Sleeping Beauty Castle - This is the much rarer 1st edition of this GORGEOUS sculpture! For those of you who aren't aware, there was a first edition of this sculpture, which was released for a few months with a wooden base and a little plaque attached celebrating Disneyland's 40th anniversary in 1995. The next year, a second edition of the same sculpture was mass produced, minus the wooden base and plaque (and sold for $10 cheaper) - both versions have been out of print for years, but the "anniversary edition" version is by far the rarer version, since there were much less of them produced. This sculpture is in mint condition - it still has the original $95 price tag attached, and is in the original styrofoam packing container. Beautiful!

Disneyland Mickey Mouse ears - circa 1970's (near mint condition)

Disneyland pennant - red w/ characters, near mint condition, circa late '70s/early '80s

1983 Disneyland "Guided Tour" luggage tag - mint condition

1985 Disneyland 30th Anniversary pennant - light blue, near mint condition

1986 Disneyland "Mickey Drum" advertising banner - Amazing! This was one of the ACTUAL vinyl banners that hung out by the ticket booths during the 1986 summer season! About 5' tall; has minor wear from usage in the park, but is still in excellent condition! Super-rare item, not available to the general public!

Disneyland souvenir video "A Day At the Happiest Place on Earth" - circa 1993; long out of print! Excellent condition, works perfectly!

Disneyland souvenir video "The Lion King Celebration" - circa 1995; long out of print! "Like new" condition, works perfectly!

Disneyland souvenir video "Main Street Electrical Parade Farewell Season" - circa 1996; long out of print! "Like new" condition, works perfectly!

1995 Disneyland 40th Anniversary pennant - light blue, excellent condition

1996 Main Street Electrical Parade Farewell Season "5 for 2 Passport" advertising table display - mint condition!

Original "Can You Find Mickey?" table placemat - from the long-gone Monorail Cafe!

Original Disneyland Autopia Chevron driver's license - mint condition!

Grad Nite 2000 magnetic picture frame - brand new, still has the original "$2.00" price tag attached

Disneyland 45th Anniversary July 17th, 2000 party hat

Disney's California Adventure park brochure - March 30th-April 5th, 2001

"The New Disneyland Resort" preview brochure (was originally available in the preview center, during construction of DCA)

WDCC 1998 Fantasia "Summoning the Stars" Mickey figurine - w/ pickax mark, retired in 2001 - brand new condition, still in the original box (which is also in mint condition!) with all of the original paperwork (unopened!)

RARE Unreleased alternate version of the original "A Goofy Move" theatrical poster! - Back when "A Goofy Movie" was released to theaters in 1995, theaters received the original theatrical one-sheet for advertising, which featured Max and Goofy against a blue background - it's the regular poster seen everywhere. However, there was an earlier version of the poster that wasn't used, which featured Max and Goofy against a pink background; while this poster never made it into theaters, there was a small "test batch" that were produced before Disney decided to change the design - these few "alternate" posters were later disposed of by giving them away to audience members at the "A Goofy Movie" test screenings, months before the film released. THIS is one of those original "unreleased" alternate posters - it is in great condition, and ready for framing!