When I got an update from Disney Deals and Disney Auctions I found this event on their site. DISNEYLAND SPACE MOUNTAIN Re-Launch Vacation Experience

Disney Auctions and the Disneyland® Resort invite you and three (3) guests to leave Earth behind and rocket through the Milky Way as you experience all-new twists and turns of the classic Space Mountain attraction, re-launching July 15, 2005, at the Disneyland Resort!

As part of your exciting five-day Disneyland® Resort vacation, you and your guests will be among the first to report to the newly redesigned Space Port and buckle up for a heart-pounding hyper-speed adventure through an even more thrilling Space Mountain. Boasting an exciting new soundtrack and amazing special effects, this exhilarating reinvention of an intergalactic classic is returning just in time for Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration!

Your thrilling Space Mountain vacation experience for four people will include:

* Round-trip airfare for you and up to three (3) guests from the metropolitan airport nearest your hometown to a Los Angeles- or Orange County-based airport
* Lodging for five days and four nights at a Disneyland® Resort hotel
* Round-trip ground transportation between the destination airport and hotel
* Four (4) 5-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets that allow you to experience both Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure™ theme parks
* Admission to the Space Mountain Re-Launch Ceremony and the opportunity to be among the first guests to experience the newly re-Imagineered attraction on July 15, 2005
* Four (4) One Day-All Day Disney's FASTPASSES® to enjoy Space Mountain as many times as you wish
* A commemorative photo of your Space Mountain adventure
* Admission to Disneyland's Happiest Homecoming On Earth Celebration on July 17, 2005
So as for news, there will be a Re-Launch Ceremony that day. But I don't have the money. It would be fun. Oooh! And admission on the 17th.