Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can Anyone Get me Into Club 33? Pretty Please?!

Hi guys.. I dont post often, but I follow the threads every day.

So, I'm headed to DL next weekend -- on very spontaneous adventure. Actually, I'm going with a girl who makes my heart go pitter-patter

I know this is a long shot, and a lot to ask (make that beg) of you all... But, OMG, this trip would be the kind of stuff dreams are made of if I could just get into club 33 with her. Shes a huge Disney fan too.

So, here I go...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE *BEG* *BEG* *GROVEL* *GROVEL* If anyone could help a brother out or know someone who could help get us into club 33 would you please e-mail me?

- Ryborg

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits
    Sorry, but this is wrong on several levels. For openers, no solicitations. (Go read the MiceAge/MiceChat policies.) And anyone that sponsors you into Club 33 is personally responsible for your conduct and debts, so they don't let just anyone go using their name on a whim. You need to cultivate lots of friends, and maybe one will turn out to be a C33 member and will develop enough trust - and it ain't happening by next weekend.

Or you can get on the waiting list for a C33 membership yourself, and be prepared to drop up to $5,000 on initiation and a few grand a year on visits.

On a more practical note - If you call today, you might be able to get ressies for next weekend at Blue Bayou, Napa Rose at the Grand Californian, the Winery at DCA, Yamabuki at Paradise Pier, or Granville's at DLH. There are lots of nice places to go.

--<< Bruce >>--

• Gloomy Day, probably rain

I'd like to include that while Club 33 is very cool (been there as a CM) it would be much more romantic to take your girl to the Blue Bayou.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman
    And anyone that sponsors you into Club 33 is personally responsible for your conduct and debts, so they don't let just anyone go using their name on a whim. You need to cultivate lots of friends, and maybe one will turn out to be a C33 member and will develop enough trust - and it ain't happening by next weekend.
    No one could have put it better. Thanks, Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by ryborg
    I'm going with a girl who makes my heart go pitter-patter

But, OMG, this trip would be the kind of stuff dreams are made of if I could just get into club 33 with her.

The fact that you are going with a girl who makes your heart go "pitter-patter", should be reason for the kind of stuff dreams are made of.

• off in lala land

Quote Originally Posted by mistyisjafo
    I'd like to include that while Club 33 is very cool (been there as a CM) it would be much more romantic to take your girl to the Blue Bayou.
    Blue Bayou is a wonderful place for a nice romantic dining experience, preferably with seats near the water front, as opposed to the main dining area where it may be a little chaotic if you want to share some special moments. Making reservations for the Blue Bayou are your best bet.
    ...it's been a long time.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries
    It would be doubtful, even if someone here was a member, that you would be able to get a weekend reservation with such short notice.

Blue Bayou can be quite nice. Napa Rose is fantastic if you have the money to spend.

And if she's truly a huge Disney fan, she'll probably be just as happy eating corndogs anyway ! I know I would be!
    A signature should go here.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP.
    It would be doubtful, even if someone here was a member, that you would be able to get a weekend reservation with such short notice.
    Yep. I booked in advance by a month, and we just squezzed it.
    -Monorail Man

• Quality not quantity

Heh, it looks like the "not good to beg" angle has pretty much been covered so I won't add anything to that.

One other suggestion I do have for a romantic moment is the Fantasmic buffet (they are still doing that right?). It's on the balcony of the gallery and overlooks the show. Yummy deserts included. Book in advance.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

OK, Cool. Good advice. Everytime I have gone to Blue Bayou, I just go there as soon as I get in the park for reservations. Is there a number to call before arriving for to do this a week in advance?

- ryborg

• The Magics in the details

714-781-dine
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Excellent advice. Club 33 may be the elite place to eat, but if you're looking for a romantic experience, Blue Bayou is the place to be.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

You guys are awesome. I just booked reservations for blue bayou. Thanks for all the advice.

- ryborg

• Original Mice-Chatter

That is what I am doing on Sunday- reservations at 130, be there at 1, ask for waterside table for two....

*swoon* to die for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast