• That's Hawt

Cheap(er) Room Rates

Hey, I just thought I would let everybody know that I work for Destination Hotels & Resorts and the company owns several luxury properties ... I might be able to get you guys special rates just PM me. (Based on availability) ... Here is the list of the DHR properties:

Arizona
    Phoenix
    Pointe South Mountain Resort
    7777 South Pointe Parkway, Phoenix, AZ 85044
    The award winning, recently renovated, Pointe South Mountain Resort offers terrific golf and spa facilities with a new water park, The Oasis Water Adventure. Cradled at the base of South Mountain, the resort is surrounded by magnificent desert flowers and palms.

Royal Palms Resort and Spa
    5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Your own beautiful oasis in Phoenix. This quaint resort offers charm, intimacy, luxury, history, award-winning dining, new luxurious spa, and the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.

Tempe
    Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
    60 East Fifth Street, Tempe, AZ 85281
    This fine business and conference hotel is adjacent to delightful Mill Avenue and its 170 shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.

California
    Del Mar
    L'Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa
    1540 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA 92014
    A hidden Southern California gem. This wonderful, secluded resort overlooks the Pacific from the picturesque town of Del Mar, between Los Angeles and San Diego.

Indian Wells
    Miramonte Resort & Spa
    45-000 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, CA 92210
    Located just minutes from Palm Springs in the prestigious resort community of Indian Wells, Miramonte® Resort & Spa is the perfect California desert resort. This Tuscan-inspired, AAA Four Diamond-rated spa resort offers luxurious accommodations, exquisite amenities, championship golf, THE WELL spa, breathtaking views and outstanding dining experiences.

La Jolla
    Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
    9700 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
    Offering the perfect balance of a coastal California rancho setting, the new AAA Four-Diamond luxury hotel and Learning Center, opened in June 2004, and is in a class of its own.

Olympic Valley
    Resort at Squaw Creek I work here!
    400 Squaw Creek Road, Olympic Valley, CA 96146
    At the base of Squaw Valley USA in California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains and just minutes from Lake Tahoe’s exquisite north shore, this AAA Four-Diamond resort offers luxurious accommodations, ski-in/ski-out access, championship golf, lavish spa services and award-winning dining in one of the nation’s premier vacation destinations.

San Francisco
    The Argent Hotel
    50 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
    San Francisco's jewel, located in the hip neighborhood of SOMA. Within walking distance of the Union Square shopping district, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Sony Metreon, and PacBell Park.

Colorado

Aspen
    The Gant
    610 S. West End Street, Aspen, CO 81611
    Aspen's best place to stay, with one bedroom to four bedroom luxury condominiums. The Gant offers resort and conference facilities within walking distance of ski lifts and downtown Aspen. You may also learn more about The Gant by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Colorado Springs
    Garden of the Gods Club
    3320 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
    The Garden of the Gods Club is a spectacular private membership resort and golf club for members and previous guests of Destination Hotels & Resorts. Start your day with awe-inspiring views of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods Park.

Englewood
    The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
    200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112
    Comfort and gracious hospitality await in Denver's most relaxing Four-Diamond resort hotel. Guest rooms with spectacular views, a PGA championship golf course, a complete fitness center and award-winning restaurants complete your resort experience.

Snowmass Village
    Destination Resorts Snowmass
    P.O. Box 5629, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
    Destination Resorts Snowmass combines the privacy and practicality of ski-in, ski-out condominiums with gracious resort hospitality. You may also learn more about Destination Resorts Snowmass by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

The Stonebridge Inn
    300 Carriage Way, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
    The Stonebridge Inn offers comfortable lodging only fifty yards from the slopes of one of America's most beautiful playgrounds. You may also learn more about The Stonebridge Inn by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Top of the Village
    P.O. Box 5629, Snowmass Village, CO 81615
    Top of the Village presents the ultimate Rocky Mountain vacation experience — the amenities and hospitality of an alpine resort, combined with the privacy and convenience of family-style condominium lodging. You may also learn more about Top of the Village by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Telluride
    Mountain Lodge at Telluride
    457 Mountain Village Boulevard, Telluride, CO 81435
    Ideally located in one of America's finest ski destinations, the Mountain Lodge at Telluride is Telluride's premier slopeside resort. You may also learn more about Mountain Lodge at Telluride by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Vail
    Destination Resorts Vail
    610 West Lionshead Circle, Vail, CO 81657
    Destination Resorts Vail has a selection of beautiful condominiums, all located at the base of the Lionshead gondola area of Vail, make this a terrific family destination for skiing or other Rocky Mountain fun. You may also learn more about Destination Resorts Vail by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Vail Cascade Condominiums
    1476 Westhaven Drive, Vail, CO 81657
    Enjoy resort amenities of Vail Cascade Resort & Spa while staying in private, luxury Vail Cascade Condominiums, a convenience of home but the luxury of a resort. You may also learn more about Vail Cascade Condominiums by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
    1300 Westhaven Drive, Vail, CO 81657
    The Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is Vail's only ski-in, ski-out, AAA Four-Diamond resort. With a full spa, award winning dining, and all of the outdoor activities available in the Rockies, Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is truly a year-round destination. You may also learn more about Vail Cascade Resort & Spa by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.

Florida
    Palm Coast
    Ocean Hammock Resort
    300 Clubhouse Drive, Palm Coast, FL 32137
    Ocean Hammock Resort is the only resort that brings Nicklaus, Palmer, and Player together. Offering five courses in all, with challenging designs and a beautiful setting on the Intracoastal Waterway.

The Lodge at Ocean Hammock

Harborside Inn

Hawaii
    Wailea, Maui
    Destination Resorts Hawaii (Wailea Makena Condos)
    3750 Wailea Alunui Drive, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
    People return again and again to this wonderful Wailea location for the condos and villas (golfside or oceanfront), excellent shopping, and charming Hawaiian hospitality.

Illinois
    Rosemont
    Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
    5460 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
    Luxury and location define the Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare-Rosemont, a full-service, upscale hotel that is connected to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, only 1 mile from O'Hare International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Chicago. Spacious guest rooms, more than 13,000 square feet of meeting space, an indoor pool and fitness center, and a variety of dining options — including Chicago's famous Gibsons Steakhouse — distinguish the Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare-Rosemont as the premier Rosemont destination.

Massachusetts
    Boston
    NINE ZERO Hotel
    90 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108
    The new NINE ZERO Hotel, balances sophisticated elegance and opulent comfort to create a welcome retreat in the heart of exciting downtown Boston. Every element of this exquisite hotel has been custom-designed for comfort and style, ensuring your stay will be a relaxing and memorable experience.

New Jersey
    Florham Park
    Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
    175 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932
    Recognized as one of the 10 best conference centers in the United States, this New Jersey conference hotel is a prime destination for meetings, social gatherings, weddings and leisure. Striking the perfect balance between high-tech conference center and luxury hotel, Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center is ideally located in a corporate corridor among leading Fortune 500 companies — convenient to New York City, 20 minutes from Newark International Airport and one mile from Morristown Airport.

New York
    New York
    Algonquin Hotel
    59 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
    Rated "One of America's 10 Best Historic Hotels" by Historic Traveler magazine, the recently refurbished Algonquin Hotel has been a spotlight of literary and theatrical life since opening its doors in 1902. Located on prestigious Club Row - 44th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues - this exquisite historic hotel is within walking distance of Broadway shows and world-class shopping and museums.

Tarrytown
    Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center
    49 East Sunnyside Lane, Tarrytown, NY 10591
    In New York’s exclusive Westchester County — just 24 miles from New York City — Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center presents a unique blend of historical charm and state-of-the-art conference and meeting facilities. Perfect for business and leisure, this historic Hudson Valley estate offers luxurious accommodations and amenities, outstanding fitness and recreational facilities, and easy access to Hudson River Valley sightseeing, antiquing, boating and hiking.

Oregon
    Sunriver
    Sunriver Resort
    P.O. Box 3609, Sunriver, OR 97707
    One of America's truly premier golf, family, and conference resorts. The popular and award-winning Crosswater course is home to many major golf events.

South Carolina
    Isle of Palms
    Wild Dunes® Resort
    5757 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC 29451
    Just 20 minutes from downtown Charleston, Wild Dunes® Resort offers renowned golf and tennis, wonderful beaches, and a variety of first-class accommodations. A perfect destination for a business conference or a family vacation.

Texas
    Richardson
    The Richardson Hotel
    701 East Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75081
    The ideal choice for business or fun, meetings or celebrations, the recently renovated, Richardson Hotel is located in the heart of the north Dallas “Telecom Corridor.” This upscale, independent hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, excellent meeting and function space, fine dining, a fully equipped fitness center, and heated outdoor pool and spa. Abundant cultural and recreational opportunities in Richardson and nearby Dallas provide entertainment for everyone.

Washington, DC
    Washington, DC
    Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion
    4300 Military Road NW, Washington, DC, Washington, DC 20015
    With newly remodeled suites and a location atop the Metro and within Chevy Chase's exclusive shopping and dining district, the Embassy Suites Hotel at the Chevy Chase Pavilion is a wonderful base for work or play in Washington, DC.

Wyoming
    Teton Village
    Teton Mountain Lodge
    3385 W. Village Drive, Teton Village, WY 83025
    A world-class resort offering unparalleled outdoor adventure, the Teton Mountain Lodge in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is perfectly positioned for both summer and winter activities - right at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, just one mile from the entrance of Grand Teton National Park and only 50 miles south of Yellowstone National Park. Now offering a newly appointed spa, Mountain Lodge Spa, with a full menu of body treatments. You may also learn more about Teton Mountain Lodge by visiting www.destinationrockies.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Thank you! There are, indeed, some great properties included on your list. I'll be bookmarking your post!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Minion

Thanks MM! I'll definitely keep that in mind whenever I'm in one of those cities. Some really fine hotels on that list.