• Oh my Goodness!

Sad In Need of Happy Thoughts, Prayers, Good Karma or Pixie Dust...

Many of you know I am a part of a traveling Drama Ministry called Covenant Players. We travel 9 months out of the year doing plays in churches, schools, nursing homes, prisons, military bases, hospitals - basically anywhere there are people. We have teams all over the world and we travel in small groups of three or four in a specific geographical area.
    I am blessed to be traveling in the Southern California area! I so love it! Right now we are in Orange County. Yay!
    But here is where the request for happy thoughts come in. We rely completely on the money we recieve from the programs we do. This week we just had one performance - yesterday morning and it only brought in 100 dollars. I wasn't too worried. It was going to be a tight week, but it was going to be ok. But then I found out this afternoon that the lady who myself and the other lady on my team were staying with is NOT providing food (like 99% of our host do...) Now we have $100 for the whole week and having to provide meals for ourselves and gas for the whole week. Not enough money. So...if you could send prayers or happy thoughts or good karma or whatever YOU do my way as we try to figure out what to do that would be great. I'm going to be trying to find either another place for Allison and I to stay or a place we can at least have dinner once or twice this week. Or at least myself. David's host has offered food...and has room for one more person...and if I can lessen their burden that would be wonderful. Anyway...prayers and pixie dust are needed and appreciated. I knew that if I could let anyone know about my situation and get a lot of encouragement and happy thoughts it would be my MiceChat family! You all!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Re: In Need of Happy Thoughts, Prayers, Good Karma or Pixie Dust...

I'll be seeing you tomorrow, right? I can help you out with food tomorrow evening for sure, because my flight doesn't get in until late afternoon. You know I will do what I can to help.

• Oh my Goodness!

Yes!! You will be seeing me tomorrow!!! Now more then ever I NEED tomorrow!!!! Thank you so much for offering to help - you are soo sweet! I cannot wait to see you and PezzLightyear tomorrow! Yipee!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Oh, and of course I will pay for your ticket!!!! I forgot to say that before.

• Oh my Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    Oh, and of course I will pay for your ticket!!!! I forgot to say that before.
    Oooh you don't need to do that. I already have the money set aside and I was just going to give my team mate the money I'd set aside for dinner tomorrow for her dinner. But you are so totally sweet though!