• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Change is coming at HKDL Source

...and some of it is already here.

As someone once said, the times they are...ah...becoming quite different.

A friendly suggestion from a reader got us thinking - maybe we could do something to improve the navigation around here. After all, we pride ourselves on being not only the most comprehensive source of Hong Kong Disneyland information, but one of the most easy to navigate. Not to mention the most modest.

As the first step in this process, we've created an almost-all-new-look Fantasyland page. Instead of sending you off to at least three different places to find all the info on the rides, the shopping, the dining and the other attractions; you can now find it all in one handy bite-sized page. If you enjoy eating websites, that is.

http://www.hkdlsource.com/park/fantasyland/

Expect the other "land" pages to follow suit shortly, unless there is a major objection from one of our so-called fans...

The other change coming soon is of a slightly more impressive kind. At least we think so. We'll be giving the whole site an overhaul come July, for our first anniversary, with an all-new widescreen look; a RSS Feed for news stories; a members area; forums and a commemorative competition. We're giving you the first look right now, so if you've got any complaints or suggestions, make them now before Alex goes back into the mines where we keep him for the duration of his technical tenure.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Banned User

Re: Change is coming at HKDL Source

TDLFAN will be at HKDL on March 22nd. Look for him there and say "Hello".

More change!

http://www.hkdlsource.com/news/viewstory&story=128

Lazy weekends? We don't know the meaning of them at HKDL Source. With nothing better to do in our lives, we've given the 'land' pages a bit of a make-over. Bet you're just quivering with excitement now!

After another busy weekend - you think we get time off from this gig? - we've finished the first minor round of upgrades to the site.

You'll find that in addition to the Fantasyland page, the Main Street; Tomorrowland and Adventureland pages have all-new looks.

As stated previously, this is merely a trial-run for the major round of changes set to occur here in July. For more details on those changes, keep your eyes peeled to this section of the site. Otherwise, keep viewing the above preview with longing, puppy-dog eyes.

Just while I have your attention, a little bit of house-keeping. We'll have a look at the THREE lots of construction going on around the park soon (as soon as the Gallery sorts itself out), and the weekly 'This Week in hong Kong Disneyland' is yet to be written. Rest assured, it will blow your collective minds when it comes.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

You'll probably notice that the site is down at the moment, and that is because of our third and (hopefully) final server move,

It has been emotional and turbulent, but it has also been one of our best months ever in terms of visitors, and there has been some huge news over the last week about Pirates Land, but if you can bear with us until at least Thursday (Sydney time) then you'll see some exciting new stuff.

HKDL Source - Still the Premier Hong Kong Disneyland Fan Site!

http://www.hkdlsource.com