From Alain Littaye, Miceage Guest Writer : Discover My New Blog "disney And More"

Hello all, Alain Littaye, here. You know my articles as a guest writer on miceage - the latest being about DLP 15th event - and i'm happy to announce you the creation of my new blog.
    The blog is called "Disney and more" and although it is a blog, it's nearly a web site with photos, videos, disney art-work, etc... you will find on it the latest news about theme parks - right now you can be the first to discover the art work for the coming pirate's lair show on tom sawyer island!...and you can download it in high-def!
    You will find on the blog not only many news, but too, a mine of documents, renderings, historical disney photo , etc...and you can even watch on it videos of the latest trailers or extinct attractions, etc...
    And because there is not only Disney in life, you will find, too, news about movies, great actors, creators, and lot of other things that i like and that i think can be of interest or fun for everybody.

Very logically, the blog name is "Disney and more " and the web adress to keep in your computer is: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/

Have a look! Each day there will be some great news , so come to visit it regularly and enjoy it!

Alain Littaye

• All you need is LOVE

Re: From Alain Littaye, Miceage Guest Writer : Discover My New Blog "disney And More"

sweet thanks