• Oh my Goodness!

Asking my Family for Help

I normally wouldn't do this....but we are sorta in a tough place and I thought what better place to look then with my MiceChat family. For those of you who don't know I work with a Christian Drama Company called Covenant Players. We do theme based plays in all different churches, as well as in schools and nursing homes. We were scheduled to be in Yurmo this weekend for a program when we discovered this morning they won't be able to have us. We run completely off donations from the organizations we serve....and that was our only booked show all week. So...we are in a bit of a rough spot. Does anyone out in Riverside or San Bernardino Counties go to a church you think would be willing to have a Christian Drama Company minister to you for a free will offering? We have over 3000 plays and can fit into any type of service - do anything from 1 minute to 40 minutes of preforming. And if not....will you be willing to pray that something comes around for us? Thanks. I've really come to look at MiceChat as my other family....and you are all wonderful! God Bless!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Re: Asking my Family for Help

Hang on Naomi. I have a friend who has a brother living in Riverside. I know he is Christian. I am gong to make a phone call or two. Hang tight.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

OK, not a great result, but not terrible either.

I looked in my address book and all I have for Scott is just his street address. No phone number.

So I called his sister, my friend, and got her voicemail. I left a message.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

I'm so sorry. Can't help you here. He has moved to Simi Valley.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
    I normally wouldn't do this....but we are sorta in a tough place and I thought what better place to look then with my MiceChat family. For those of you who don't know I work with a Christian Drama Company called Covenant Players. We do theme based plays in all different churches, as well as in schools and nursing homes. We were scheduled to be in Yurmo this weekend for a program when we discovered this morning they won't be able to have us. We run completely off donations from the organizations we serve....and that was our only booked show all week. So...we are in a bit of a rough spot. Does anyone out in Riverside or San Bernardino Counties go to a church you think would be willing to have a Christian Drama Company minister to you for a free will offering? We have over 3000 plays and can fit into any type of service - do anything from 1 minute to 40 minutes of preforming. And if not....will you be willing to pray that something comes around for us? Thanks. I've really come to look at MiceChat as my other family....and you are all wonderful! God Bless!
    My best advice: Get out the phone book and start calling churches. There are thousands of them in Riverside. I think they have more churches than people Something is bound to turn up. You might also want to call groups that were happy with you in the past and ask them if they can refer you to someone else.

If all else fails, you can call Apple One (or any temp agency) and take a paying job and just do the drama troupe thing on weekends until the situation improves.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,