Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade 3 preferred seating vouchers...

Hi

I have 3 Preferred Seating Vouchers that are good for Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular, Muppet Vision 3D, It's Tough to be a Bug! and Golden Dreams. They are each good for all 4 shows. Exp. 1/31/08

What I'd really like in return is one voucher for Turtle Talk with Crush and one Early Entry to Toontown.

I'm willing to pay $15 ea. for them as well (instead of a trade).

Let me know if you have them....

Aloha,
    TaraPiglet
    Last edited by TaraPiglet; 05-29-2007 at 04:41 AM.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

Re: Looking to trade 3 preferred seating vouchers...

When do you need them for?

Before July 2nd.... I am going from the 2nd to the 16th and I'm in Maui.

Is Turtle Talk a new voucher that comes with the WDTC package? I got everything else last time I went. If so, I will be getting one soon. I arrive in CA on July 3 and am staying at GCH. I can let you know as soon as I get my package. Should be any day now.

Wink Re: Looking to trade 3 preferred seating vouchers...

Preferred Seating to Turtle Talk with Crush, Preferred Seating to the other events, and Early Admission to Toontown come with the packages. I know because I was looking at packages for the sake of the vouchers when later I found out I could find some on ebay. You might want to keep your own preferred seating voucher(s) and stuff. Then again Turtle Talk with Crush and Toontown are kinda kids stuff. I just thought they would both be fun since I'm going with an 8-day park hopper.

Let me know and I'm fine to buy on ebay if you don't want to trade... I'll just resell the extra I get or give them away.

Aloha,
    Tara

You can have them all if you want. I go out to CA several times a year and since booking this package have bought an AP. I'm only getting one of each as my package is for one. We should be getting our packages at the same time since we're going at the same time. Remind me then and I will stick them in the mail for you. No exchange of money is necessary, I doubt I would use them anyway.

Cool Re: Looking to trade 3 preferred seating vouchers...

Oh cool!
    Are you going to be there for the 4th too?
    I'm planning on getting priority seating for the Electrical Parade
    I imagine it's going to be more busy first week of July than usual... but that'll be nice since we'll be alone. I don't want to feel lonely myself.

I'll remember to message you in mid June...

Thank You!

Tara Ericson

I'm going to a cookout in West Hollywood on the 4th. I have a lot of friends who live in the LA area so that's why I go out alone. I arrive at 7pm on the 3rd, check into the GCH and leave on the 11th. I usually go out later in July but this time the hotel was cheaper for the week of the 4th. I meet up with my best friend who lives down the street from DL after he works so I do mornings alone in the park and evenings with friends. I will never be up early enough for Mickey's Toontown Madness or Early Entry and I don't mind waiting for Turtle Talk. I've seen it so many times as it is.

It'll be nice to know this time someone will use the tickets. I just checked my older ones and they had expired already, I would have sent those also.

SorcererMickey,

I don't know if you got a copy of this or read it or whatever but I was just rambling with this reply and I am kind of embarassed. I'm not a forum person. Anyhow, thank you again, and I'll remind you in mid June or something.

Much much Love and Aloha,
    Tara Kristin
    Last edited by TaraPiglet; 06-07-2007 at 01:12 AM. Reason: wrong underline

We should be getting our packages very soon, they are supposed to arrive 3 weeks before check in. However, I have always gotten them sooner than that. Would you like all the preferred seating tickets? I can guarantee that I won't use any of them and it's no more expensive to stick them all in one envelope. Just in case you decide you want one, you'll have it.

Oh, and as a side note, I won't be one of the people in line for Nemo while we're there...I won't be creating the 4 hours and 5 minute wait, it will only be 4 hours. I am highly, highly, highly claustrophobic and the subs always caused a problem for me. Maybe I'll go on in 5 years time when there's no line and only 10 people on the sub.

Less than a month to go!!

Okay.

I'd actually love any and all vouchers you'd send me. I will try to make the most of them. And I will definately not let them go to waist. If I can't use them I'll give them away on mice chat when I get back. But I have to be honest... I'm already kind of shy about this whole morning madness thing since I'm 25 and sometimes I feel like a busk and rough Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts in a world of softies. I'm kind of worried I'll be embarrassed to be on Rodger Rabbit with all the stoked 5 year olds, or worse, made an unexcited Honorary Citizen of Toontown. But I promise to have a ball with them! And I'll actually do what I said for once... I'm the worst about that, but just when it comes to me I think.

If I could be awake and in Toontown for it I would. I'm 34 and still love to play with the characters. I'm a night owl. I would rather get into the park around 11 or 12 and stay later. When I visited DL in 1998 (for the first time in many many years) I went to Mickey's house for a picture. I was the last one in the room and told the greeter I worked in entertainment in WDW. He nicely called a manager and I was allowed to see Mickey in all his outfits without getting back in line. I was thrilled!!

Only 3 1/2 weeks left!!

If you want to pm me your address, I will stick the vouchers in the mail for tomorrow.

TaraPiglet,
    The vouchers should arrive the end of next week. I don't know how long the mail takes from CT to HI. Let me know when you get them!

Hey I got my vouchers yesterday!!
    Thank You.

I am really looking forward to this since it's been about 10 years since I last went. I'm just so excited to be going.

By the way I loved your envelope. The Mickey's made me smile and heart soar a bit.

Much much Love and Aloha,
    Tara Ericson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast