• Minion

Fund for an annual pass.

I've decided to get a premium annual pass for the Disneyland Resort. Now, I could save up a few paychecks from my horrible job, OR I could make this fun and a well worthwhile way of making money to get a pass.

I can do art commissions, layout, graphic design, some special effects, yard work, chores, errands, picking people up from the airport, and anything else you can think of. The only catch is that I'd like for all of it to be Disney related, in at least some way. I know it'll be kinda hard for that last part... but I hope it'll make me appreciate the pass and the magic that comes with it. I might have to fund it a bit with my normal paycheck, but I at least want to try it this way.

As far as costs, I'm relativelycheap, as long as it covers gas to and from the task and a meal (~2.50), I'm good.

There's only a few restrictions as far as time I can think of at the moment.

I have school on Mondays from 1:30 - 10 and Wednesdays from 1:30 - 4. Also, I have a job that has me work a minimum of 24 hours a week, this is split into three days. I'm going to try and talk to them (they like me, they like my work, they don't want to lose me) to see if I can at least have Sundays off so I can go actually do stuff on the weekends (like the meets! and those tasks that I'll use to buy my pass) instead of every single weekend be stuck behind the counter.

Let me know if you have any ideas or concerns, or even if I'm going against the rules by asking this type of question. Yes, I do know that it's currently Monday and it's 2:51 and I said that I had class at this time, my teacher is sick so we got to go home. My next class doesn't start till 6. Thank you.
    Last edited by MousieMagic; 09-17-2007 at 01:59 PM.

• 2 ifidibee and beyond!

2 Minutes from the parking structure, 30 minutes from the main gate!

Re: Fund for an annual pass.

Sounds like a great idea to help you appreciate your pass. Disney related may be kind of difficult for some things though. I will be curious to see what others come up with! Good Luck!!!!!
    "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together." - Walt Disney

just get a job at disneyland

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    just get a job at disneyland
    All of my friends have told me to do that. Well, at least the ones that have gone with me to Disneyland. I keep on spouting off my random trivia and I do the voices and act along with the rides. Alas, it's an hour away, and from what I hear the pay isn't that great (not that it would be much worse than what I get paid now, but factoring in gas). I would want to I lived closer to the parks. The Teacups seemed slightly short staffed when only one person was working the booth and the gates.