• Disney Memory Maker

Exclamation Casting Call for Dreamworksfansite

Do you love animation? Or do you perhaps you like helping with websites? Or do you just love Dreamworks? If you can answer yes to any of the previous statements (or even if you answered no to all of them), I have great news for you.

Dreamworksfansite is a great site that has up-to-date news and information on all the latest Dreamworks films. However, the site cannot automagically update the news. The site is in need for people to help update the various sections of the site periodically. More specifically, the animation section is in need of updaters.

As a member of the site's team, I can assure you that the tasks are very easy to do. Also, the "official" name would be editor. (Please note that this is not a paid role...we are looking for volunteers)

The way it works (if you would like to join), is that if you find a news article (let's say on Madagascar), you would just go to a special [password-protected] page and copy & paste the article (along with filling in some fields like Title and Category) and click submit. It is that easy.

It is preferred that if you would like to join you have HTML and/or Photoshop skills. Also, the owner (Jawad Mir) is very nice and as CHUD commented "[he has] the most fun name in the movie web community."

Also, just so you know that this isn't some little fansite, it has received (good) reviews from Entertainment Weekly, BBC Live
    Radio, Access Hollywood and many other magazines and websites.

If you would like more information, just PM me. Also, if you would like to join or find out more (which I hope you do), just email Jawad at [email protected].

-Michael
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 07-16-2005 at 10:02 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney