Smile Looking for 3 Preferred Seating Vouchers Disneyland California Adventure

Hi Everyone!!

I'll Be taking my 6 year old son to Disneyland along with my Husband and it will be the first time for both of them. (2nd time for me- I went back in 1989). We'll be there Dec. 27, 2007 and I'm starting to get worried... since all the posts that I've read say that this will be the busiest time of the year, and I've been searching all over for these seating vouchers, and
    have been having no luck at all!

I want them to feel like its "The Happiest Place on Earth" even though it'll be "The most super crowded place on earth" LOL.

So, I was wondering if anyone has any (3) DCA preferred seating vouchers for any of the shows or turtle talk or any VIP Parade vouchers- Or Snack/Food Vouchers please let me know. My email address is
    [email protected] or PM me. I also have a paypal account.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Re: Looking for 3 Preferred Seating Vouchers Disneyland California Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by freesia View Post
    I also have a paypal account.
    If I had one of these seating vouchers, how would I send it to your paypal account? Or are you asking for donations for your trip?
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

The AAA preferred seating is only for the first showing of turtle talk and only really guaranties a seat more than anything else.I've only seen turtle talk full once and that was one of the cast party night when Disneyland closed and everyone came over to dca because we were open for another two hours.Just show up fifteen minutes before the show starts and you'll be golden.FYI shows run every half hour with the first show being a half hour after the park opens and the last show being half and hour before the park close's

• Banned User

every time I have gone I did not need the priority seating. Do not worry, you will be able to get in to any show there at one point or other with out them. in fact when i had the priority seating to Alladin we had a longer line then those with out the seating tickets. Just be early and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
    If I had one of these seating vouchers, how would I send it to your paypal account? Or are you asking for donations for your trip?
    I meant that I could pay you by paypal if you wanted to sell- then you would mail them to me via USPS.

Thanks to all to your advice....keep em' coming!