• done

January 27, 2008 merchandise trip report

http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlr012708tr.html - I've posted a new merchandise trip report with pictures of new black and white Mickey and Minnie figurines, a beautiful new Lennox piece, a gorgeous new jumbo pin, a new antenna topper and some old and new creepiness.

Thanks!

• Goofy

Re: January 27, 2008 merchandise trip report

very nice shots of the merchandise thanks.

• Shablagoo!

I love merchandise reports. Thanks.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • MiceChat Moderator

Cstephens, please review our FAQs about the marketing your own site on MiceChat. We'd hate for the members to think that you are a spammer and possibly neg rep you over an easy to make error such as this.

For your convenience, we have moved this thread for you to the Community Outpost - where you may market your own personal site.

Please be aware that continued attempts to market your site outside of the Outpost could result in the suspension of your account for Spamming.

Thank you for your help!
    Thank you for helping to make MiceChat a safe and fun place for everyone!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by moderator View Post
    Cstephens, please review our FAQs about the marketing your own site on MiceChat. We'd hate for the members to think that you are a spammer and possibly neg rep you over an easy to make error such as this.

For your convenience, we have moved this thread for you to the Community Outpost - where you may market your own personal site.

Please be aware that continued attempts to market your site outside of the Outpost could result in the suspension of your account for Spamming.

Thank you for your help!
    I thought these reports would be helpful for people who might not have seen the merchandise posted. I've been doing these kinds of trip reports for years and have never been told that it's a problem by anyone here. I can't imagine how anyone would think I'm spamming, and if they want to give me negative rep and kick me off this board, they're welcome to do so.

I think it's ridiculous that my trip report could be regarded as simply marketing my site since my site has no advertising and no revenue is generated from it. I guess my trip report would have been ok if I'd simply uploaded the pictures onto MiceChat and taken your server space rather than using my own.

I suppose that means that all of the reports I've written reviewing restaurants and events and such are considered spamming as well simply because they're housed on my site, not to mention all of my updates regarding Olszewski, so I'm not sure why those threads haven't been moved here as well. OK, whatever. I seriously disagree, but this is your site, so I will abide by your rules.

Since my efforts are obviously not appreciated here, I will cease from posting anything that mentions my site again on this board. Anyone who wants to read my reviews will simply just have to go to my site directly. Thanks.
    Last edited by cstephens; 01-29-2008 at 10:58 AM.