TDL 25th Parade - Jubilation! artwork

leemac over at laughingplace.com has put up an image of the artwork for the new Jubilation! parade at TDL. He says that there are some inaccuracies with it but he has listed some of them:

He also says that he will release more info about the parade this month and that all of the correct artwork will be in LP's magazine soon. If you don't know the magazine I would suggest you check it out - especially on the parade and show front they have a lot of exclusive artwork and talk to just about everyone involved in the productions. In the past they have covered Eureka!, Legend of Mythica and Finding Nemo - The Musical with artwork I've definitely not seen anywhere else. They seem to have a great relationship with Disney:

http://www.talesfromthelaughingplace.com/Home.html
    Last edited by moderator; 02-11-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: edited out link

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: TDL 25th Parade - Jubilation! artwork

Thanks for posting the link and information, through I wonder how long its going to remain up before a Mod see's it and moves it over to one of the section nobody ever reads.

Anyway the artwork even through not 100% acurate gives you a rough idea of how amazing and beautiful this new parade is going to be. Shame about the Finding Nemo/Little Mermaid float being pulled from the line up.

Leemac does have some sort of working relationship with the company and thats how he is able to print a lot of the content that goes into the LP magazine.

Angry Re: TDL 25th Parade - Jubilation! artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Thanks for posting the link and information, through I wonder how long its going to remain up before a Mod see's it and moves it over to one of the section nobody ever reads.

Anyway the artwork even through not 100% acurate gives you a rough idea of how amazing and beautiful this new parade is going to be. Shame about the Finding Nemo/Little Mermaid float being pulled from the line up.

Leemac does have some sort of working relationship with the company and thats how he is able to print a lot of the content that goes into the LP magazine.
    Why? All becuase it relates to another website? That would be very petty indeed. I haven't seen this artwork anywhere else and until Miceage has a proper TDR writer then I don't see an issue with posting this - it is within the community standards. I could understand if Miceage has a magazine or something but I believe Tales is pretty unique in the disney fansite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Park Central View Post
    Why? All becuase it relates to another website? That would be very petty indeed. I haven't seen this artwork anywhere else and until Miceage has a proper TDR writer then I don't see an issue with posting this - it is within the community standards. I could understand if Miceage has a magazine or something but I believe Tales is pretty unique in the disney fansite universe.

Maybe there is feud with Doobie? Who knows. But anyway great link, thank you.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

For the record I'm not saying this post should be moved, just wouldn't be suprised if a mod deemed it unsuitable, especially as it links to a rival forum. Each Moderator is differnt anyway and while some will hapily let certain post go with out a fuss, others will go power hungry and move the post to somewhere like Community Outpost.

I doubt in reality they is no ill feelings towards MiceAge and LaughingPlace. In fact I seem to remember Kevin Yee writing some positive reviews about the LP Magazine in the past.

Personally I'm happy to see this link posted on here as that concept art is some of the first to be released regarding Jubilation.

• Creative Director

All I can say is - WOW

The designs DCE are creating are STUNNING.

I am in complete aw right now from these photos. I can't wait to see the final artwork. It's nice to see different characters in the parade like Bambi, Tarzan, Mowgli, Briar Rose, and what looks like Tinkerbell's fairy friends.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Moderators move and edit posts based on MiceChat's rules, not for any other reason. If you have a problem with a post or the way a mod is acting, then please report it. Also remember that reputation is a valuable tool.

Please keep this post on topic. Thank you.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

wow it looks BEAUTIFUL! I love the unit with Bambi and the Sprite from Fantasia 2000! Its going to be Awesome! Also i just found out the parades music will be released on April 16th 2008! Get Ready the Jubilation is about to Begin!!!!