• Lackey

Jim Hill chat Mon. April 7 at UAB

Just wanted to let you all know about a live chat with Jim Hill that will be next Monday, April 7 at 5:00 PST at http://uabmagic.com/ where you can listen to the music of the Disney parks all the time.
    Just go to the home page, click on Chat or Chat Room and log in.

Good music all the time and good people over there, too - just like here.

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Jim Hill chat Mon. April 7 at UAB

From our site rules:

While we appreciate the idea of getting the latest news from the community, we ask that you refrain from posts that only promote another website.* However, feel free to put a link in your signature, or use the homepage option in your profile. Discussions about specific articles/news from another website may be moved to the Community Outpost forum.
    *Especially another site that is or has a message board like MiceChat.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lackey

Re: Jim Hill chat Mon. April 7 at UAB

I just wanted to let people know about something that seemed like a cool thing to do, and to openly invite Anyone else to participate, since Mice Chat isn't the only thing out there. I know that most users go to many sites for their entertainment. If you don't want to go over there, great. If you want to listen to music while you are on Mice Chat, great. Neither one (or any other) is my site, and there are many other great ones out there, too.

Also, I choose to not use my signature to advertise every time it shows up. All I'm promoting is fun.

Just sayin'.

- I do appreciate the help in getting this into the appropriate spot for posting.
    Last edited by WOKcreative; 03-31-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]