Disneyland trip report blog

I don't really know if there's a specific thread for things like this as I haven't seen one, but if there is, please let me know and I'll take it down.

My friend and I decided that we wanted to experience every ride, show, and restaurant at Disneyland so we decided to make a blog about it to chronicle our adventures with pictures. The first post is at the bottom and goes up from there. Please enjoy it as we're having a lot of fun with it, and please feel free to comment on the blog and let us know what you think as we are currently comment-less. Thanks!

http://xdisneyx.blogspot.com/

Also, the most recent post has a couple pictures/details about TSMM so avoid that post if you don't want to learn anything about the ride yet.

Re: Disneyland trip report blog

Coolness--have fun on your quest. I did the same thing with "attractions" (rides, major shows) at DL, and just wrapped it up on my last visit. (Link in sig.) Looks like you managed to do something I didn't: engineer your way into Goofy's Playhouse in Toontown, which is meant for young kids. is this just DL park (gathering it is by the ride+show count) or are you including DCA in this too?

Some others here keep count of visits and rides too. You should sig a link to your blog--easier to keep up on it that way. Oh, and it's good to see another Buzz fanatic here

• Disneymom

I loved you blog and all the pictures. It sound like you had a good time. I was wondering why you didn't ride Peter Pan as it is one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by HighLeveller View Post
    Coolness--have fun on your quest. I did the same thing with "attractions" (rides, major shows) at DL, and just wrapped it up on my last visit. (Link in sig.) Looks like you managed to do something I didn't: engineer your way into Goofy's Playhouse in Toontown, which is meant for young kids. is this just DL park (gathering it is by the ride+show count) or are you including DCA in this too?

Some others here keep count of visits and rides too. You should sig a link to your blog--easier to keep up on it that way. Oh, and it's good to see another Buzz fanatic here
    Thank you for the kind words. We're having a blast with it and felt like we should share it with the rest of the Disneyland community. DCA isn't included in this for now, though when the summer heat/crowds die down, we may end up including it at some point. I just attempted to put a link to the blog in my sig, but for some reason it's not showing up. Oh well. This thread will be updated whenever there's a new blog post so please keep checking back!

Quote Originally Posted by lou_mom View Post
    I loved you blog and all the pictures. It sound like you had a good time. I was wondering why you didn't ride Peter Pan as it is one of my favorites.
    Thank you! We haven't gone on Peter Pan yet this year, mainly because of how long the line always is. Late at night, we can get on about 5-6 other rides in Fantasyland in the same amount of time we would wait for Pan so we take quantity in this case. We'll make it on the ride eventually!

^ My trip report blog! ^

Bump, so more people can read this.

^ My trip report blog! ^

The blog has been updated with last night's pictures. Enjoy and share your enjoyment in this thread!

^ My trip report blog! ^

Blog updated from yesterday's opening of TSMM.

^ My trip report blog! ^

• Cake Anyone?

Awesome blog!
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Man you guys and that Yoda are like Dan-Tasmic with Stitch. LOL
    Fun blog, I enjoyed it!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!