Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Pssst, wanna meet me behind the bushes before the noon meet on Sunday, August 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    When will you be headed home? As posted in another thread...Beach Boys, VC Fair, on Monday night the 4th...

-- Barry

I don't know which way Ken is driving home, but I'm flying home Monday because I have to go to work..couldn't get the day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    OK, ok, maybe we should have ice cream AND gummi bears in ADDITION to cupcakes, in memory of their recently departed houseguest.

Funny! I wish I really could have brought ice cream with me...that would go well with the cupcakes and everyone loves gummi bears, right...especially more than real bears!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    So let me get this straight. This is tomorrow at 11:30 in the picnic area?

Sunday, 11:30 am , picnic area

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    Coolio, I'm sure this will be perfect for your first meet... so by the time the noon meet comes around at the hub, you will be an old pro! lol

I'm sure there will be enough for you to munch on a cupcake... Princess Buttercup always brings plenty!!

I'm bringing 56 cupcakes and a bunch of little cakes for the birthday people. If we end up not having enough, I blame my dog who ate one of the cakes!

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Re: Pssst, wanna meet me behind the bushes before the noon meet on Sunday, August 3rd

Cool. Just a warning..I have not slept and am getting ready to go pick up my brother in half an hour or so...we're getting to the park around opening for a change. I tend to ramble when I'm tired haha. By the time I meet you guys we'll be close to the 24-hours in a row awake mark! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Goofy

it was so nice to see everyone at the meet today. Princess buttercup Im so sorry I missed the cupcake and cake meet I had to work from 5 am to 10. Then headed back home, took a shower and I made it just in time for the meet.

Thank you PB for your nice hospitality. It was amazing everyone scattered during lunch. lol. I had a blast. Thank you once again your candies especially the bubbles, and care bears gummies. mmm
    delicious.

happy birthday to all the birthday people.

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Me and my brother loved meeting everyone yesterday. Thanks princess buttercup for the goodies. Oh and the butt grab! haha. That's the first time my butt was ever grabbed on mainstreet (I think hehe). We hope to meet you guys again some time soon.

Happy birthday once again to all those still celebrating!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    it was so nice to see everyone at the meet today. Princess buttercup Im so sorry I missed the cupcake and cake meet I had to work from 5 am to 10. Then headed back home, took a shower and I made it just in time for the meet.

Thank you PB for your nice hospitality. It was amazing everyone scattered during lunch. lol. I had a blast. Thank you once again your candies especially the bubbles, and care bears gummies. mmm
    delicious.

happy birthday to all the birthday people.

That was really nice that so many people turned out for the picnic area meet ( thank you! and the noon meet was really well attended as well. I think everyone who was there this weekend had a great time.

Sorry you didn't get your cake and card Rex Dopey, but glad you enjoyed the bubbles and Gummi Bears (those were from Aladdin by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by skybluefusion View Post
    Me and my brother loved meeting everyone yesterday. Thanks princess buttercup for the goodies. Oh and the butt grab! haha. That's the first time my butt was ever grabbed on mainstreet (I think hehe). We hope to meet you guys again some time soon.

Happy birthday once again to all those still celebrating!
    That was great meeting you and your brother....good for both of you for coming to both meets and introducing yourselves to everyone...we enjoyed meeting you! Hope to see you at future meets!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

PB, your cupcakes were especially yummy this time, thanks for providing me the breakfast. I miss you already.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567