View Poll Results: Will you be there on September 28th?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck Yes... Wouldn't miss it for the world!

10 58.82%
  • Yeah I know all about Snow_White_Raven and that will be a big NO!!

2 11.76%
  • I will have to think about this.

5 29.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Say Goodbye... For Now to Snow_White_Raven

Mandy I'll do my best to be there.

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

Quote Originally Posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
    Ok just so everyone knows this is planning on being a full day event... You can come and go as you please... I still don't know how late all the fun is going to go but we will see... Lol... the closer it gets the more I will know...
    This increases our chances of being there for part of it. Depending on how early we can drag our butts out of bed in Fresno, we should be able to at least make an appearance!
    Rick

• Choosy Moms Choose Jeff

Mandy - You are such a precious friend. I would love to be there, but something about those pesky 2,280 miles keeps me from being there.

Fluffy meets won't be the same without you....

I hope that when we are in So Cal next summer that we can catch up again.

• Super Genius

I won't be able to make it.
    Last edited by MikeChat; 09-27-2008 at 02:39 AM. Reason: change of plans
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• Animation Domination

So far we have three people that will celebrate their birthday at Disneyland on the 28..me, MikeChat and Abominable Snowman.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Hey guys... Well I am gonna have to cancel... I am not in Anaheim this weekend... I was suppost to leave very early this morning however last night I ended up having to go to the hospital... Bottom line doc said not to go anywhere this weekend and just to rest... Next weekend however I will most definately be there... I feel so horrible about having to cancel but it is what I have to do...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Minion

^ I hope everything is alright rest up

• Circle of Ancients

Hey guys... Well I am gonna have to cancel... I am not in Anaheim this weekend... I was suppost to leave very early this morning however last night I ended up having to go to the hospital... Bottom line doc said not to go anywhere this weekend and just to rest... Next weekend however I will most definately be there... I feel so horrible about having to cancel but it is what I have to do...
    Mandy, I'm so sorry to hear this but your health is more important. Take of yourself.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Yep which is why right now I am sitting at home in Las Vegas watching TV with a heating pad on my chest...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

SNR...There's just no way I can be there tomorrow, but I will definitely be thinking of you!

Sorry to hear that you are leaving, but good luck in Las Vegas!

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Super Genius

I had to cancel as well due to financial embarassment. I went yesterday with a friend of mine who couldn't go today so I was going to go the whole weekend. I thought of charging the hotel room and to renew my pass because I get paid on tuesday but then I remembered the stack of overdue bills I have. So even though I get paid soon, I don't get to keep any of it. In fact, my friend told me it was "fiscally responsible" of me to cancel today and the hotel room.

Maybe next weekend or the weekend after.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Sorry I missed this, SNR. Please, please, please take care of yourself (I was just recently released from the hospital myself, ya know). My doctor probably wouldn't like me to make the trip down even next week, but you know I am there "in spirit".

Wishes and prayers.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123