UPDATE BY DUSTY: MiceChat NYE Plans
Spending a day with friends (doing our best to avoid the crowds and find the fun) is always a good time. But New Years Eve is extra special. If you'll be at the resort, we'd love for you to join us. Here is the approximate schedule. Keep in mind that we'll do a lot more than this, but will do our best to make it to all the meeting locations listed below. However, due to the crowds, things sometimes change, but this is as close as we can get:
- Noon Meet at the hub
- We'll delay lunch for just a bit to enjoy an attraction first
- 12:40-ish Let's all sing like the Birdies Sing at the Tiki Room
- Late Lunch at White Water Grill following Tiki - Grand Californian Hotel
- 3pm - Meet on the patio of the Blue Sky Cellar at DCA for some wine
- 4:05 pm - MiceChat Movie Madness - Muppetvision 3D followed by Tough to be a Bug.
- 7:30 - Dinner at the Pacific Warf food court. We'll try to find seating behind the Lucky Fortune Cookery on the side closest to Paradise Pier (sort of hidden around in the back)
- 10 pm MiceChatters of the Vine meet at the Winery - The "Sparkle" bar will be open upstairs. If we can get enough seating we'll go up there.
- 11:30 pm Fireworks meet at the Sun Hub to watch the Disneyland NYE fireworks from DCA.
Poll Added - Please vote above to let us know if you can join us.
See you on NYE.