View Poll Results: Will you attend?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lisa is a goddess and AZ meets rock so I'll be there.

5 25.00%
  • Lisa is a goddess but I still can't make it. Happy Birthday Lisa!

15 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• GO DBACKS!!

The Pratt55 2D/3D Freak Show One-Week Delayed Birthay/Coraline Meet - AZ Version.

What: The title says it all and if you don't understand it you probably wouldn't have fun at this meet anyway.

When: Saturday morning, February 28. Time 12:00 noon @ Claim Jumpers

Where: Claim Jumpers first then to AMC Theatre 30 - Deer Valley for the 1:45 showing of Coraline.

Edited to change some details:
    What: Ok fine, I'll give more details. Whether you have one eye or two come join us for some fun. We will meet at Claim Jumpers first at 12 noon and enjoy some appetizers and ginormous chocolate cake. We may shove a candle in it and sing Happy Birthday to Lisa so she doesn't feel like we are using her just to get chocolate cake. Then we will go to the theatre to watch Coraline since the first showing is at 1:45.

In case you missed it this is an Arizona meet. Anyone is invited but you have to be in Arizona to participate. If you have multiple personalities you only need to send one.
    Last edited by Dr. Earkid; 02-23-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Added some specifics.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: The Pratt55 2D/3D Freak Show One-Week Delayed Birthay/Coraline Meet - AZ Version.

Oh, you Both are, so count me twice!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Re: The Pratt55 2D/3D Freak Show One-Week Delayed Birthay/Coraline Meet - AZ Version.

if only!!

the title of this thread alone makes me wanna go, lol
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I guess I'll show up to see all you two eyed freaks doing 3D.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Wow... thats right down the freeway from where I live and exactly across the freeway from where I work.... kinda wild... but I havent met any of you and it wouldnt really be right to really intrude... That and this is also the weekend we are going to be moving out stuff into a bigger apartment within our complex... since they dropped rates down for the same price I am paying for a one bedroom we can get a 2 bedroom apartment for only $10 more per month so we will be moving our stuff from one apartment to another on that weekend.

BTW to the OP! I love how you put your location as Photo radar hell... it really is... the sad thing is even in La Paz county they have them now... so its statewide... which meas no more 100 on the freeway on the way to Disneyland.
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• GO DBACKS!!

None of us had met each other till we began having local meets. Please feel free to just attend the movie if that makes you more comfortable. Like I said "everyone is invited".

• aka the scorpion eater!

well if I have the time free then I will try to attend.

I am sorry about the last post but I am just very very shy... well only shy until I get to know other people ... It is very close though since I am by the Deer Valley Center and shop around there before and after work every now and then... but as I said we more than likely will have moving going on that weekend and even though its just to another apartment in our complex its still moving lots of stuff... LOL!

I hope we could get that done or get the transition done earlier before that date since I dont like moving but I know I pay the tranfer fee to our complex on the 20th so the new lease and all that stuff will more than likely be done and hopefully we can move on that prior weekend and then I could make it to the meet up that saturday morning

I will definitely keep this in mind but I wont have a definite answer until the 20th when we sign the new lease.
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post

We will meet at the theatre to watch Coraline first and then go to Claim Jumpers for lunch and some ginormous chocolate cake.
    I have such fond memories of meeting one of my best friends/favorite couples for the first time at that Claim Jumper in Arizona!

If I was visiting my mom that weekend, I would definitely crash your Zonie party...that is, if it was allowed even though I'm a CA resident.

By the way, is there a plain ole "lisa is a Goddess" box we can check off?

• GO DBACKS!!

Crash away! We won't be checking IDs (well except maybe Lisa's so we can see her new driver's license photo) so as long as you are in Arizona the meet is open.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

ts: you gotta eat!!!! so you might as well join us at the claim jumper. as for the 3d movie, contrary to public opinion, we are a lot less scary in the dark!

pb: what a perfect excuse to come visit your mom!!!! (so if you're not there, you don't love your mom??????? )

Maybe I should bring some pirate eye patches so we can all watch 3D in 1D?!?!?!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    If I was visiting my mom that weekend, I would definitely crash your Zonie party...that is, if it was allowed even though I'm a CA resident.

By the way, is there a plain ole "lisa is a Goddess" box we can check off?
    I think you should come visit your mom, after you see us.

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post
    Crash away! We won't be checking IDs (well except maybe Lisa's so we can see her new driver's license photo) so as long as you are in Arizona the meet is open.
    I have to remember to do that before I get in trouble with da po-po.

Quote Originally Posted by tamasurvivor View Post
    well if I have the time free then I will try to attend.
    TS: Since I'm hoping you'll be one of our Zonie teams for the Gumball Rally I think you should come to lunch with us so we give you all the inside info.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Maybe I should bring some pirate eye patches so we can all watch 3D in 1D?!?!?!
    Of course since I'm special I don't have to wear a patch.

• second star to the right

Have a great time and a Happy Birthday Lisa!

I have my school carnival that day, I'd ditch out on them - but I'm on the committee and have to be there. I think they'd notice my absence.

• Blow me to Bermuda!

Ah Man! I would so love to be there, but being the good little student I am, I must attend class that morning. There will of course be two more chapters of reading for homework I'm sure.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

DC and I saw Coraline this weekend, but I'm most def willing to see it again for the "Goddess" Sounds like it's going to be too much fun. Should I admit I've never been to a Claim Jumper (weird, right?)

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Stuck in my native SoCal that weekend, so I wish you all a really good time!

And earkid, I'm not as bad a guy as you maybe seem to think I am.

I just had to vote in this-here poll, because there is absolutely no question that Lisa is an absolute, A-1 goddess. And as I write this, the song that comes on the radio is "The Rain, the Park, and Other Things" by the Cowsills....

"Flowers in her hair, flowers everywhere...I love the flower girl"

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast