View Poll Results: THE 3RD ANNUAL MC HALLOWEEN HAUNT MEET, SAT SEPT. 26th

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will be there for the prescare dinner all the way to the bitter end

43 82.69%
  • I will meet up with the group at PARK OPENING (7pm)

9 17.31%
  • I can meet up at THE HANGING

8 15.38%
  • I will be there for the DEATH MARCH

7 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: MC KNOTT'S SCARY FARM HALLOWEEN HAUNT MEET Sep.26th

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Wait. You're wearing make-up?
    If only the Haunt was as scary as your wicked wit.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    If only the Haunt was as scary as your wicked wit.
    That's exactly why I'm going! I'm the best thing they've had since Elvira!

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    That's exactly why I'm going! I'm the best thing they've had since Elvira!
    This is my tenth year working there and, believe me, being better than Elvira isn't saying much
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• Circle of Ancients

Question, and I'm too lazy to go look:

Anybody know if Ed Alonzo is going to be back this year??? Totally blows anything Elvira Did out of the water. Although I do prefer him in the Bird Cage Theatre rather than the big theatre.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

As far as I know, he's not returning. I believe I heard that the Fangs show would be back in the big theather (Charles M. Schulz). I'm not sure who's getting the Bird Cage Theater.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Ed Alonzo I believe is now at Great America's Halloween Haunt

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    Ed Alonzo I believe is now at Great America's Halloween Haunt
    he was there last year, dunno about this year
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Last year we missed out on Doll Factory because this girl we were with came out of it in tears the year prior and we missed the Clown maze minus Carnevil on the boardwalk because this girl we were with had a deathly fear of clowns [killer clowns are my favorite thing so I was kinda bummed]... and then wound up at Johnny Rockets because everyone wanted overpriced cheese fries and stuff! So yeah, doing every maze and the whole VIP prescare dinner thing would be a great idea... not to mention theres the early entry and stuff so my sister and I are interested but have not made it definite yet!

Plus this is something my sister and are thinking is totally doable and wont effect our work schedules as all we have to do is leave Phoenix at like 5am Saturday morning, then estimate 6 to 7 hours to drive to the OC, then get to the OC area about noon... freshen up Saturday afternoon and relax and then make our way to the park for Haunt... then we would get some breakfast afterwards if anyone is up for it and then rest ourselves to get some sleep before driving back on Sunday afternoon... thus no work schedules are affected and my sister and I get a sneak peek at Haunt before we go out for it later in the month with friends from Phoenix!

I discussed it with her today and she seems kinda excited on the idea since it would be like a turnaround trip, the only difference is that we are going to be smart and get some rest before heading back to Phoenix so we gotta factor in a hotel or what not to rest anyone know of cheap dives in the Knotts area since we are only needing the room to rest before driving back to Phoenix! It doesnt have to be fancy, just needs to have a bed since I anticipate us still only getting at most about 6 hours of sleep by the time breakfast is over and we get back to the hotel [especially with check out times being all early]!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    hmmm... this might be a good excuse to finally go to the Haunt as I could hide in the large group and not get scared to death (actually that'd probably happen anyway)
    Plus someone mentioned alcohol.... I'm seriously considering coming
    You also live here in AZ and you should so go... its only 365 miles across the desert on Interstate 10 and about a 6 hours drive! This whole meetup thing sounds like fun and I am sure you will come back to the valley telling everyone how amazing Haunt is if you happen to go... I know my sister and I did.

But yeah, plan on getting scared and dont think because you are in a large group that you are safe... Knotts monsters are equal opportunity scare masters and will scare anyone in their path... the monsters are probably trained to split your groups apart in the mazes... Last year in Lost Vegas... I was the target and this monster broke me off from my friends and if I plugged my ears, he had ways of still torturing me... like breathing down my neck...or slamming his metal gloves on the wall to startle me... or double teaming me with 2 other monsters... and he followed me through the whole maze and I was so freaked out... But most importantly... I remember that maze of terror and it was memorable and was one of the highlights of my night... and after it was all over I was laughing it all off and just enjoying how personalized some monsters at haunt get on the scares! What I am trying to say is that its not your typical haunted house that we have here in Phoenix... its much better since theres music, theme, and all kinds of other elements in addition to the monsters that set the mood and tone for the night.... Knotts Scary Farm is really the Disneyland of Halloween Scare-fests!

Oh and on alcohol, have a little and have fun... but drink sparingly... I know I didnt drink before going last year and I am of the opinion that if I was drunk through part of the night I probably would not have had much fun... not to mention if you overdo it, according to the googling I did prior to going last year because I was contemplating drinking before... alcohol constricts your blood vessels and with the heart pumping scares thats not really the best combination... but really one or two beers probably wont hurt if thats a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Any plans on a post-haunt breakfast? Us monsters sure would like the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    Monsters need some lovin' too! and we would love to mingle with all of you and see how much you all enjoyed yourselves!
    In answer to both of your posts... my sister and I would probably be up for post Haunt breakfast as we will be more than likely hungry after all the trekking from maze to maze... Plus we are night owls anyways so if something is announced for the meetup regarding breakfast we will probably show up... but if nothing is mentioned regarding breakfast we might still like to say hi and would be planning on breakfast anyways so let us know... its a shame though that Cali doesnt have Waffle House restaurants... but they do have more late night options than we have here!
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by tamasurvivor View Post
    its a shame though that Cali doesnt have Waffle House restaurants... but they do have more late night options than we have here!
    I'll trade you Denny's for Waffle House
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• aka the scorpion eater!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Autopsy View Post
    I'll trade you Denny's for Waffle House
    It wouldnt really be a trade.... Dennys is everywhere and we literally have 3 Dennys restaurants within 3 miles from my apartment complex and in central Phoenix we have one place that is known as "Gay Dennys" which is kinda like a big central place that the gay community, partiers, ravers, etc. gather at after last call for an early breakfast!

But Waffle House is so so good with the smothered hash browns, grits, and waffles! The one we have down the street has an all you can eat menu between certain hours! And they never close... which was good when I used to work semi graveyard hours. And the waffles are so tasty... though I always assume its the butter!
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i'm still bummed Dustin and i have to miss this meet again
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post

Me too. We gotta plan one when you both can come.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    What weekends will you be down??? Maybe we can do ... I dunno ... a Halloween Horror Nights meet for a different weekend???

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    hmmm... this might be a good excuse to finally go to the Haunt as I could hide in the large group and not get scared to death (actually that'd probably happen anyway)
    Plus someone mentioned alcohol.... I'm seriously considering coming
    I know this wild and crazy couple of Zonies that probably will be attending the Haunt meet for their 22nd wedding anniversary, not because it is my honey-bunny Fishy's birthday and because he wants us there.

P.S. if Chuckie comes then we can just throw him to the monsters.

• Not like Crocodile Dundee

Adelaide, South Australia (8199 miles from DL)
    Blog Entries

Erk, KBF just redid their website, so there's nothing about this event online.

I'll actually be in the country on this date, is this something I can organise from over here in Australia? All the regular tickets online say "not for special events" and some say "not available outside North America".
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast