Thread: OC Fair Meet?

• "I Break Things"

OC Fair Meet?

It's that time of year again... OC Fair at Costa Mesa Fairgrounds... wasn't sure if anyone had specific dates in mind or wanted to do a Micechat style Meetup.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: OC Fair Meet?

FYI, on Wednesdays (the Fair is closed on Monday and Tuesdays) the Fair offers "free" admission and a free Carny Ride with a donation....

2009 OC Super Fair - Costa Mesa CA -

Wednesday, July 15 Food Drive, Noon - 6 PM
    One free admission ticket and one carnival ride in exchange for five (5) canned food items. One ticket/carnival ride per person.Benefits Second Harvest Food Bank and Share Our Selves.

Wednesday, July 22 Book Drive, Noon - 6 PM
    One free admission ticket and one carnival ride in exchange for one NEW children’s book for grades kindergarten through third (ages 5-9). One ticket/carnival ride per person. Benefits OC public elementary schools via The Los Angeles Times’ Reading by 9 program.

Wednesday, July 29 – Toy Drive, Noon - 6 PM
    One free admission ticket and one carnival ride with donation of one new toy valued at $8 or more. One ticket/carnival ride per person. Benefits Share Our Selves.

Wednesday, August 5 – School Supply Drive, Noon - 6 PM
    One free admission ticket and one carnival ride with donation of one school item valued at $5 or more. One ticket/carnival ride per person. Benefits OC public schools via Rotary Club International
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Banned User

Re: OC Fair Meet?

I would love to go but I have no way of getting my scooter there without many busses. If I were to get a scooter carrier for my car I would not risk taking her past the park and ride in Fullerton, Whole Foods Store in Long Beach or DLR and Knotts. She is just not right and not sure what.

I really did enjoy the meeting in the park on Sunday and love meeting people especially the ewok and Darkbeer.