History of Disneyland MiceChat Meets

Hi all,

Has there ever been a micechat meet at disneyland? If so when did it happen, how did it go, and are there any pictures?

• Future Cast Member

Re: History of Disneyland MiceChat Meets

there are micechat meets every sunday.

Really? EVERY week? do you have any info, how many people show up?

• MC, this is LD

Yep, there's a meet every week at Disneyland. It is held in the in the southwest corner of the hub. The amount of MiceChatters attending usually varies from week to week, and is mainly composed of any MiceChatters that just happened to be in the park that Sunday. Don't forget about our anniversary meets! Those usually have the most MiceChatters.

You can also get more information here: Meets and Events Scheduling - MiceChat

--KAN

Quote Originally Posted by KAN View Post
    Yep, there's a meet every week at Disneyland. It is held in the in the southwest corner of the hub. The amount of MiceChatters attending usually varies from week to week, and is mainly composed of any MiceChatters that just happened to be in the park that Sunday. Don't forget about our anniversary meets! Those usually have the most MiceChatters.

You can also get more information here: Meets and Events Scheduling - MiceChat

--KAN
    Thanks... I had no idea about this. I might try to join the anniversary meet.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Homan View Post
    Really? EVERY week? do you have any info, how many people show up?
    Noon, Sunday, in the Hub, near the statue of Walt and Mickey. Toward the Goofy statue southwest of the main statue, I think.
    10-20, maybe. I've never gone, but I did observe one from afar (no time to mingle). General Milling about, which usually leads to lunch.
    There was a gigantic one in late January-early February to celebrate 5 years of MiceAge/Chat.
    There was a Gumball Rally in May: the object of the game was to experience as many attractions as humanly possible.

And, you can simply tell people that you will be at the park on a certain day and would like to meet people. Give people about a week's notice, or just show up on a Sunday.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

Yeah when i first started to read posts on this site it was when their was advertising for the gumball rally. I really want to do that next year.

here is the link from Sunday's meet....it was a great turnout...
    Fishbulb's 08.02.09 Trip Report

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

First off, welcome! There are MiceChat meets every Sunday as was already mentioned. The number of people each week can vary depending on schedules. Many great friendships and relationships have been formed from the meets in the past and continue to do so. I actually met my wife during a MiceChat meet back in 2005.

If you're local to the parks, stop on by any Sunday and introduce yourself or start a thread for a day that you know you're going to be at the park and that will let people know they can come meet you there that day.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888