EVENT SCHEDULE Saturday - January 30th - DCA
(Park hours 10am to 8pm)
11:30 am - Flash Mob
- The MiceChat anniversary weekend will begin with a Mob. Follow MiceChat on Facebook
(Dusty Sage | Facebook
) or Twitter
(Disney (MiceChat) on Twitter
) for the location of the meet. At exactly 11:30am, Dusty will Twitter and Facebook the location of the 11:30 meet. The first person to find Dusty will win a fantastic prize
- Be one of the first 250 people to see us on anniversary weekend and you'll get a free 5 year anniversary button! Noon - Lunch at Pacific Wharf
- We'll make our way over to the Pacific Wharf for lunch. Snag as many tables as you can at the side of Cucina Cucamonga (on the side facing the bridge toward Paradise Pier). 1:30 - Eye Spy
- (Lower Patio at the Winery
- the side closest to Paradise Pier) - Join us for a fun and free 60 minute mini-event. We'll give you a mini-quest and set you loose in DCA to find the answers. Fantastic prizes
will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. You can compete by yourself or in teams of up to 4 (one prize will be given per winning team). This event will be fun for all ages. Quest packets must be returned by 2:30pm. 2:30 - Blue Sky Cellar
- Take a gander at the future of DCA. It may be a maze of walls today, but soon it will be a land of many new wonders. 2:55 PM - Eye Spy Results
- Meet us at the exit of the Blue Sky Cellar
to find out who the top 3 Eye Spy teams are. 3:30 PM - Aladdin Musical -
Aladdin will soon be flying away to be replaced by a new Toy Story musical. Join us as we make one last big goodbye to Aladdin, Jasmine, and Jafar. (we are getting in line at 3:30 to save our spots for the 4:15 show) 5 PM - Pixar and Puppets Tour -
Meet at the Mickey fountain in front of Monsters, Inc. As soon as everyone is assembled (about 5:05) we'll ride Monsters, Inc. and then head off for even more adventure with Kermit and the Muppets and then Flick and the Bug's Life crew. NOTE: No dinner meet is planned 7:30 PM - Hearthstone Meet (Sponsored by Discount Tickets and Tours)
- After a day at DCA you'll be tired and ready to crash. Join us on the back patio of the Hearthstone Lounge as we relax and socialize. Just for kicks, we'll host a small trivia contest and give away some fantastic prizes
. This is the last official meet of the day. Some of you may wish to depart the Hearthstone by 8:45 to head to Disneyland for the 9:25 PM fireworks. (Not an official meet) 9:25 PM fireworks
- A favorite MiceChat spot to watch this fantastic spectacle in the sky is dead center on Main Street between Coke Corner and the Photo Shop. While this isn't one of our official meets, many MiceChatters will make their way to Disneyland to end their evening in style.
We hope you had a wonderful day and that you'll be back to share Sunday with us at Disneyland! Sunday January 31st - Disneyland
(Park hours 9am - 11pm)
9:15 AM - Breakfast at the River BelleEach year, our family grows ever larger. But it also grows better. With each new voice, an entire lifetime of experiences is added to the MiceChat world. Over the last 5 years, we have shared a million laughs together, we have grown older but wiser, and we have continued to welcome new friends to our magical world. It has been a remarkable ride these past 5 years at MiceChat. But one thing is for certain . . . the next 5 are going to be even more spectacular. . . thanks to you! Happy MiceChatting everyone - We hope to see you again real soon!
- Join us for Mickey pancakes. We'll search for tables on the patio of the River Belle (Nearest Tarzan's Treehouse). Grab your food and then come find us! 10:15 AM - Disneyland Railroad
- We'll board the train at the New Orleans Square Station for a grand circle tour. This is a MiceChat tradition. Get up early (tired or not) and make your way to this fabulous event. After our trip around the Magic Kingdom, we'll ride the Jungle Cruise, and visit a most magical castle as well - if we have time before the noon meet. Noon - Hub Meet (Sponsored by Howard Johnson Anaheim Resort)
- This is the main event. For years, we've been meeting at the "Partners" statue in the central hub of Disneyland (Just to Walt's right hand). Join us for 30 minutes of socializing and meeting your fellow chatters. Random names who voted in the Meets and Events 5 Year Anniversary poll
will be awarded fantastic prizes
. 12:30 PM - Group Castle Picture
- At 12:30, we'll gather in front of the castle for a series of photos. First, we'll take a picture of everyone who joined MiceChat in 2005. Then we'll add those folks who joined in 2006, then 2007, etc. until we have everyone in the photo. Take a look at the "Join Date" under your user name on MiceChat to know which group you fit into. No Lunch Meet is planned -
However, please feel free to grab lunch from wherever you'd like and then bring it back to the tables located at Carnation Gardens (the area next to the stage located behind Rancho Zocalo and next to the Castle. 3 PM - Tiki Room Momma
- Celebrity superstar "Momma," will show us the Tiki Room as we've never seen it before. Visit Jose, Fritz, Pierre and Michael at Walt Disney's iconic tropical serenade . . . the Tiki Room! Not to be missed! We'll enter the Tiki Lanai at 3PM and will watch the entire pre-show before entering the theater.
Review this video if you'd like to be part of the action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95pRMmG-2V0 (Don't worry, we won't make you do the choreography if you don't want to. You'll still have fun laughing along with those who do.) 4:15 - Spooky & Spectacular
- Meet us in Magnolia Park (the round park between the New Orleans Train Station and Haunted Mansion). We'll head off together as a group by 4:20 to wake the dead at the Haunted Mansion. From there, we'll sack the Spanish as we ride Pirates of the Caribbean. Finally, we'll journey to Main Street USA to say hello to Abe Lincoln and goodbye to dear friends. This will be the last stop on MiceChat's 5 Year Anniversary itinerary. At the conclusion of Lincoln, we'll assemble one last time in Town Square (just in front of the Train station) to say farewell and award some fantastic prizes
to those who survive long enough to still be with us.
Need Assistance With The Schedule?
The MiceChat Hotline Will Be Activated On The Days Of This Event: