• Disney Night Owl

First solo trip (early December)

Hi all!

I believe I will be taking my first solo trip (ever...not just Disneyland) in the very beginning of December. I may chicken out and end up taking my parents but I really want to venture out on my own and meet some cool Disneyland nuts. My parents may have introduced me to the Disney scene when I was just a baby but they aren't exactly big fans of Disneyland.

I am making myself out to be like I'm real young but really I'm 29, haha. I guess I am making this thread to see if anyone will be going in the first week to the parks and if you wouldn't mind me tagging along with your party? I'm a tad shy at first but start talking about Disney and I won't shut up. I'd love to make some new lasting friendships so feel free to respond to this or contact me.

Thanks to those who dropped in here and read.
    -Liz
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Banned User

Re: First solo trip (early December)

Yeah I'll see whats up, I like meeting new people, I go solo all the time, I was there today by myself

• Disney Night Owl

Awesome! :0)
    Yeah I'm coming from the Bay Area and I haven't been to the park in about two years! I am way overdo!

I hope I get to see you when I head on down.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

One of the coolest things about MiceChat, is the connection I've made with other people from here. I never had an AP before MiceChat, and since going to meets I find that even when I'm there randomly I run into people I know from the site! I no longer worry about going alone because I know I might end up running into people I know! And there are alway people around who will welcome you to join up with them and hang out for a while!

I'll most likely be there December 5th, and for the meet the 6th. If you are there on a Sunday be sure to stop by the hub at noon! There are usually a few MiceChatters around, and they usually have lunch together and do some rides as a group!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I traveled solo from Chicago to Disneyland for the very first time last December, and I'm an old lady of 62. I had not intended at first to connect up with anyone. I immediately decided that was a silly idea, and I'm so glad that I changed my mind. My almost week vacation turned out to be one of the best that I've ever taken. I spent some time alone. I spent time with MiceChatters that I have grown to love after chatting with them here at MiceChat. I made new friends. The Meet that I attended on the Sunday that I was there was really special.

Have a great time. December is a great time to be there.

• Disney Night Owl

Thanks so much for the positive responses.
    I am starting to feel more excited than overwhelmed.

Unfortunately I don't believe I would be there on a Sunday, which stinks because I have been longing to meet a bunch of fellow MiceChatters. Right now I believe the game plan is to go the 9th through the 11th of December. Nothing is set but that is what I am aiming for. If anyone knows they will be available, send a message my way on here or on Facebook. I'd love to make lasting memories with new friends.

Again, thanks to all who stop by to read this thread and consider meeting up. Disney fans rock.

• I'm wishing

I'm probably available at points during those days. I try to go regularly, sometimes alone and sometimes with friends. It would be a good excuse to go right before it gets really busy for the holidays and hit some fun rides!

Shoot me an email when you know what your schedule is!

Julie

• Imagineer that!

Hey Liz,

Let me know when you'd like to go and we can hop on a few rides together. The people here seem like they're really easy to get along with and you know we all have that one thing in common. One less thing to be shy about :-)